ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Turn the 6 upside down that's a 9 now."
roll.gif

Is that a lot? Been in the shoe game for years and I've never paid attention to release numbers cause either I get them or I don't lol.

Decent numbers, that's why the past few releases of the v2s don't go over the 500-600 range.

Decent numbers, that's why the past few releases of the v2s don't go over the 500-600 range.
I honestly think it's because of the footsite apps why prices have been low. More undercutting resellers have been getting pairs than before. The big resellers are not setting the price anymore

To all the folks handing over their phone, why aren't you using Bluetooth to check in on the beacons? I believe footlocker app res started off with entering the code, and foot action has been having it where as long as your in the store you can check in without even speaking to any employees. I just did it today for both reservations at footlocker and foot action, I'm just curious, are not all of the stores Bluetooth/beacon equipped?

To all the folks handing over their phone, why aren't you using Bluetooth to check in on the beacons? I believe footlocker app res started off with entering the code, and foot action has been having it where as long as your in the store you can check in without even speaking to any employees. I just did it today for both reservations at footlocker and foot action, I'm just curious, are not all of the stores Bluetooth/beacon equipped?
Beacons never work. Employees openly admit it at every location I have been to (Cali)

Beacon doesnt work or is out of range. I think one couple stores keep it in the back which is really far from the register.

Anybody know an instant way to get the 3 Minute VIP head start? Tried making accounts over and over again for it to pop up. I made a VIP account last month and the 3 minute head start still has not showed up when I signed up for the yeezys 
mean.gif

Anybody know an instant way to get the 3 Minute VIP head start? Tried making accounts over and over again for it to pop up. I made a VIP account last month and the 3 minute head start still has not showed up when I signed up for the yeezys :smh:

Too late now, but spend money.

I honestly think it's because of the footsite apps why prices have been low. More undercutting resellers have been getting pairs than before. The big resellers are not setting the price anymore
THIS makes perfect sense to me. Higher numbers have a lil to do with it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom