ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh got through on the app first time since turtle dove , 

phone froze and restarted, says i have to sign up again , just called store hopefully they let me get them sat.

LLLLLLLs on confirmed app on to the next .

I got both 6M head starts on champs and Footlocker

Which store should I go after first? Hmmmmm
You don't have to "go after" anything, they'll let you know if you win- just have it opened when the countdown is close

Now comes the thanks for tips that's weren't posted in the actual thread, in the actual thread [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Word, I'm looking thru dudes posts like "where the tips at? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]"

Just one store in DC it seems.. this is my first tiime trying calm down
Lmao no need to be salty, playboy. Your time will come 
laugh.gif

anyone else get the app error code 404 or whatever it is when they click reserve? happens every release...a simple " you didnt win" would suffice as opposed to wondering if the app is even registering my touches or not

Curious anybody hit in Vegas?

I took an L but the gf was a virgin winner. My lg g4 sucks while she got the Google pixel xl so maybe the faster phone helped. But she mistakenly entered a size 8 when she should have tried for a size 6 for herself. She forgot to adjust for the men's size. So it will be on the bay unless someone we know needs an 8 and can trade with us for a size she or myself can wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom