ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction check-in codes for Houston. PM me if you need them, I'll be verifying that you actually live here.
This is actually very backwards cause people that live near you are your competition.  People away from you won't be taking from that same stock you're drawing from.

While I get where your going with it, and agree with you, I ain't never seen a Yeezy just sit. No matter what, come Saturday afternoon, there will still be salty people who missed out; semi-general release or not.

Oh I 100% agree with you on that. I more meant that confirmed is no indication of the larger stock numbers. Confirmed is a marketing tool and its success is predicated on its users BELIEVING a shoe is super limited (when it is and when it isn't). That means Ls aplenty.

Whenever I open the confirmed app I keep in mind its larger purpose. Just like those carnival games, they let just enough people win so you think you can too. Then, when you don't, you throw your money at the product.

It's more than just nice shoes behind Adidas killing the game these days. Its pretty devious and impressive at the same time.

Oh I 100% agree with you on that. I more meant that confirmed is no indication of the larger stock numbers. Confirmed is a marketing tool and its success is predicated on its users BELIEVING a shoe is super limited (when it is and when it isn't). That means Ls aplenty.

Whenever I open the confirmed app I keep in mind its larger purpose. Just like those carnival games, they let just enough people win so you think you can too. Then, when you don't, you throw your money at the product.

It's more than just nice shoes behind Adidas killing the game these days. Its pretty devious and impressive at the same time.
SNKRS the number one culprit of this technique. Countless "sellouts" on the app make their way to the clearance section online or outlet stores.

Very well put. Rep'd!

This is actually very backwards cause people that live near you are your competition.  People away from you won't be taking from that same stock you're drawing from.

Seriously. Why would he hurt his chances, and not hook up the community in the last hour?... [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

2 Ls at once.

Did you try contacting customer service a giving them that code?
no such thing as customer service at adidas 
laugh.gif

i just got a call from finishline for SF westfield, they are calling a day early it seems like so keep your phones out bay area! 
What size did you put down on your ticket? I wonder if they're working there way up from smallest shoe size to biggest shoe size

I took an L but the gf was a virgin winner. My lg g4 sucks while she got the Google pixel xl so maybe the faster phone helped. But she mistakenly entered a size 8 when she should have tried for a size 6 for herself. She forgot to adjust for the men's size. So it will be on the bay unless someone we know needs an 8 and can trade with us for a size she or myself can wear.
just as an FYI ... it's a 1.5 size diff (and honestly the smaller sizes are running closer to a true unisex sizing - 1 off). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom