ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys a question please, i was so nervous i forgot to see what size i cop , in the voucher i will see the size o just a code o something??

guys a question please, i was so nervous i forgot to see what size i cop , in the voucher i will see the size o just a code o something??

Does it matter? If it's not your size are you going to pass?

Last edited:
How do folks not know what size they entered on the confirmed app? (Unless yall was planning on re selling and just hit random sizes.) Mine don't show what size I won for, but I know damn well it's a size 13, cause that's my size and I only wanted 1 pair for myself, nun else. 

laugh.gif

How do folks not know what size they entered on the confirmed app? (Unless yall was planning on re selling and just hit random sizes.) Mine don't show what size I won for, but I know damn well it's a size 13, cause that's my size and I only wanted 1 pair for myself, nun else. 
i'm in the same boat, i don know what size i got range between 9 or 10 i put 9.5

Honestly all the time I put into acquiring a pair of Yeezy, I'm better off paying resale. Time is money and I'm tired wasting my time just to get a L

Instant confirmed , passed on the tap jig , used two fingers , wifi & lte on , phone charging , I picked size 11 don't know what sizes confirmed pick , soho pick up .. first time hitting on yeezy on confirmed app , last time I hit was for triple black nmd and xr1 pk when it was on the app .

View media item 2263834

I believe they random it. Even you focus and tap at the first second or half of the first second. You can still miss it like mine. Very sad

THOUGHT THE FOOT APPS WERE HITTING THE LOTTERY TODAY.. BUT LOOKS LIKE ITS TOMORROW
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom