ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I traded my DS beluga (2nd pair) for a 8/10 moonrock OG all (now my 2nd pair)

This morning I wake up to a PM $1.3k for my DS moonrock.

Done deal.

Good friday to everyone

Last edited:

So I traded my DS beluga (2nd pair) for a 8/10 moonrock OG all (now my 2nd pair)

This morning I wake up to a PM $1.3k for my DS moonrock.

Done deal.

Good friday to everyone
Nice! I can't believe people are paying that much! I sold a DS Pirate Black for $1600 thru Rif. People are CRAZY.

You'll be playing this soon enough

Last night took an L, gonna be half of NT 
roll.gif

Nice! I can't believe people are paying that much! I sold a DS Pirate Black for $1600 thru Rif. People are CRAZY.
How much was the cash out for you from consignment?

Some were telling me to hold off and sell through consignment to get more money.

But just seemed much easier doing this route then taking the shoes to the shop and wait for it to sell

How much was the cash out for you from consignment?

Some were telling me to hold off and sell through consignment to get more money.

But just seemed much easier doing this route then taking the shoes to the shop and wait for it to sell
I think I got like $1250 or 1300...Rif takes 15% on new shoes thru consignment.  Not a bad deal.  I think generally you can make more through consignment because people pay crazier prices at Rif or Flight Club than they typically do on eBay.  That being said, if I had a direct offer for $1300 I would take it and run!

pairs of these are already at consignment shops for $500-650. Local dudes asking $600-$700 gonna take an L right now

Power moves! Salute!
Thanks bro

I think I got like $1250 or 1300...Rif takes 15% on new shoes thru consignment.  Not a bad deal.  I think generally you can make more through consignment because people pay crazier prices at Rif or Flight Club than they typically do on eBay.  That being said, if I had a direct offer for $1300 I would take it and run!
Yup direct offer. Originally offered 1,250 but for sake of negotiations i threw out 1.3 and done deal im even dropping off lol

Last edited:
Goodness, adidas customer service is awful. Do they have an online chat? It takes way too long to reach a rep on the phone

pairs of these are already at consignment shops for $500-650. Local dudes asking $600-$700 gonna take an L right now
It's been like this for some time IDK why people charging more than consignment lol...

You should be doing better than consignment.

Put that money in your pocket not theirs

Crazy! Congrats.  What size and how did you let people know you had these? FB?
size 10.

TBH dude on FB posted lokking for DS 10 and I was flaunting my doubles (ds 10 / nds 9.5)

Then hit me with 1k and I declined then he threw the 1.25 and yeah rest is history lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom