ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this except I won on FTL...gotta give Champs and Footaction some bread (dont even think I have a champs VIP account :smh:)

I was trying to win space jams from champs and ftl but I got waitlisted at 4 mins lol. I keep hitting with footaction at least though. Just need my VIPs ready for next year when Royal 1s drop.

Just got a call
smokin.gif

"Hi, this is Stephen from Home Solar Power Systems Solutions. How are you today?"

(Hangs up, makes mental note to burn fossil fuels for revenge)

I was trying to win space jams from champs and ftl but I got waitlisted at 4 mins lol. I keep hitting with footaction at least though. Just need my VIPs ready for next year when Royal 1s drop.

The app's been treating you good since the Black / Red 1's it seems like...

First time using these app's was last week with the Jams, of which I hit on two pairs for myself, and one pair for the wife...Figured it was kind of a fluke since that was a massive release...Kept it running with today's hit though...Hopefully they treat me this good for the majority of future releases...Or at least the Black / Royal 1's like you mentioned...

Just got the call from Pac Sun in IL. One of the first to get called pretty much all pairs still available.

And the waitlist doesn't make sense to me.

If most people that hit have a 6 min head start, it means that they put in a lil but if work to try and get a pair, yet they wouldn't remember to claim their reservation? I don't get it.

Do people actually win shoes after being put on the waitlist?

The app's been treating you good since the Black / Red 1's it seems like...

First time using these app's was last week with the Jams, of which I hit on two pairs for myself, and one pair for the wife...Figured it was kind of a fluke since that was a massive release...Kept it running with today's hit though...Hopefully they treat me this good for the majority of future releases...Or at least the Black / Royal 1's like you mentioned...

Yeah Ive been real lucky with the footaction app so far I have copped black toes (black red 1s were with sheikhs), belugas, top 3s, space jams, and now these. What is weird is I hit at the Meadows mall footaction with the space jams and top 3s and that is a small store.

Yeah hopefully we are good when Royals drop. Did you try for DB7s with Nike LV?

It does seem to take the amount spent into account. I used to always hit on FA until my year rolled over and I've been getting waitlisted.. at least hit FTL, been spending more there lately. Unfortunately, it showed mem city before confirm then changed to northline. :\ Don't have platinum at Champs anymore since I could never win a raffle there. As long as FTL or FA keeps coming thru I'll be good.

Footaction changed my location. It said I won at Greenspoint but than switched to Willowbrook. I was hoping for Memorial City like the Footlocker App. I just hardly ever go to Champs. Last release I got from Champs were the Cement IVs.

6/6 on the apps
1/3 on confirmed

Gonna be a pain to pick these up in nyc tomorrow with the rain and snow forecast plus the pickup time is 3pm. Not complaining though lol

Quick question, if you win a pair  on the apps at each store (Footlocker, Champs, and Footaction) are you allowed to pickup all three? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom