ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear from FNL Water Tower yet? 
nerd.gif

I was trying to win space jams from champs and ftl but I got waitlisted at 4 mins lol. I keep hitting with footaction at least though. Just need my VIPs ready for next year when Royal 1s drop.

This. I'm ok with missing out with Yeezys. But need to be on point with my statuses when the Royals drop.

Do the footsites. com sites have a lottery or queue like adidas.com, or just as fast as you can checkout at 10am?

I went 4/4 today ... soho , 34st (2) and Times Square ! All size 11

Last edited:
Yeah Ive been real lucky with the footaction app so far I have copped black toes (black red 1s were with sheikhs), belugas, top 3s, space jams, and now these. What is weird is I hit at the Meadows mall footaction with the space jams and top 3s and that is a small store.

Yeah hopefully we are good when Royals drop. Did you try for DB7s with Nike LV?

For me I hit on Footlocker (11.5 and 6) and Footaction (11.5) for the Jams...These hit at Footlocker for me so I'm thinking that's my sweet spot for these Apps, just have to wait and see what happens on the next big release...

Most stores got a decent amount of Jams though...Even the small ones like Meadows seem to have gotten 300+ pairs...Everybody I've talked too locally ate on the Jams release for at least one pair...

I decided to pass on the DB's because I was focused on these V2's...I've been hot and heavy since the Trophy Room XVI's...Picked up several pairs since then so I need to chill...Only thing I'm still looking at MAYBE getting is a pair of the Storm Blue 1's...

These V2's though topped my year on a high note...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom