ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop quoting me and stop lying about your lopsided trades. We don't believe you, you need more people

Last edited:
So am I lame for offering a couple of v2's on eBay for retail price?
nerd.gif

I never thought Id cop a pair of V2's to rock but these might be my first.. the no stripe with just red sply-350 is too clean

Last edited:
So kickk spott D.C. Is buying for 450 straight up and sellin. For 700+ so I went to trade swap and they wanted me to pay the difference
**** outta here

Kick Spott be on that bull ****..... :rofl:

No shoes should be worn with NT denim. Period. :lol:

I keep saying Yeezys ain't made for err'body. Those who still finesse Wranglers need not apply. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Those jeans look fire with the Yeezys. What are you talking about?

Straight Robbery value wise but those RC UB's are absolutely terrible.

Most overrated UB lately.

Damn, I'm up here trying to trade my second pair of Whites for RCs. Them joints sick to me. To each his own.

Are one of those pairs olive :nerd: ? I honestly can't tell with the filter :lol:

Greens, bottom left.

Unfiltered.....

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/64B15086-5567-4C32-8EA2-F6BBFF6C08B7.jpg.html

Checked my FedEx account & A label was created for my pair at 5pm est yesterday with a scheduled delivery date of Wednesday....I'm expecting the shipment email to come in some time today and the delivery might get pushed back since the actual shipment hasn't moved yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom