ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye using Caviar in his hair now???

trying to be like Barron Trump 
laugh.gif

I want what he's smoking! STR8 up

Hey guys just to make sure if I can fit a US9 beluga v2. I'm a 9 on air max 90s, 8.5 on airforce 1s, 8.5 nmd circ knit.

I'm kind of new to the yeezy thing, how do 750s run? I'm not too big on the yeezy resell market but I might have to pull the trigger on Chocs and grey glows

2011 era Ye (Post "MBDTF" // "Watch the Throne") to 2013 era Ye ("Yeezus") was my favourite time period of his fashion sense.

That's not to say I don't rock with current Ye but his fits nowadays are definitely a lot more questionable....

And core whites ended up being taupe. Your point being?

Not the first time these shoes have floated around]

Haha I'm with you on the color shade variations!

But it's a listing for a Triple Green and that's a black/green/black. We haven't see a triple green yet except neon I think at a Yzy szn.

And core whites ended up being taupe. Your point being?

Not the first time these shoes have floated around]

Haha I'm with you on the color shade variations!

But it's a listing for a Triple Green and that's a black/green/black. We haven't see a triple green yet except neon I think at a Yzy szn.
Hope your triple green is coming fam. I put no faith in twitter for color accuracy.

All I'm saying is that i have seen that horrid pear pop up more than a few times. If and when the truly drop, it will be a terrible release.

is it me ... but this Ye don't look happy in the least these days. whatever meds they have him on its just sucking the joy out of him. SMH. 
Yea man I dunno... the hair thing, cancelling the concert, twitter rants, psych evaluations, etc....  doesn't sound like he is in a good place. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom