ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaat? 

Where did you try it ? 
zebra steak @ the summit
glasses.gif

I know most got into Adidas with Yeezy/Boost etc. but the Adidas Power Phase II was a staple in the late 80s/early 90s

Around me at least these and Top Tens were the equivalent of wearing all white air forces in the 2000s

the details are a little different from the reeboks from what I remember but there was also the high top with the strap...basic 80s tennis/trainers

Looks like Adidas is letting Ye dig in the vault and he's gonna have some fun with it
At least someone knows about the Power Phase model. All these dudes thinking it's a Reebok knock off or a new Kanye shoe smh. Calabasas shoe by Kanye [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

I think i might have to start going TTS on my V2....the apex of the toe box bends when i walk now that ive worn them and i guess theyve stretched out. Weird i just realized this wearing them all in the last week or so. I think the belugas fit a bit smaller though, they feel great still

I think i might have to start going TTS on my V2....the apex of the toe box bends when i walk now that ive worn them and i guess theyve stretched out. Weird i just realized this wearing them all in the last week or so. I think the belugas fit a bit smaller though, they feel great still
V2 is a TTS shoe imo. Folks think they need to size up because of the tightness coming from above on the toe area. However since that is bound to stretch with the knit, sizing up would just result in a longer shoe (which never would remedy to begin wtih).

Hey guys so I just got a pair of the black/white v2s and am wondering why they don't look fully white? they look like a very light copper if anything
nerd.gif
in some pictures I see them looking like mine, but some make them fully white, which is what I thought how they were..I'm a complete noob to these shoes
laugh.gif

Is this just how they are? thanks

Those are no good. I'll take them off your hands for $100.

I think going up a half size was. I tried on a 10. It was way too damn tight all the way around my foot. 10.5 is a little tight but I have breathing room. It's not air tight like the 10 was even with the insole taken out. Obviously everybody's foot is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom