ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wex should call out fakes more often, he normally lets people do their thing lol

Last edited:
To be honest, Wex doesn't know every single sample and what not that exists and not every single one passes through his hands

Anyways, wop sells fakes 99.9% of the time but funny how people blasting him on social media, majority of them thought he was legit and backed him up til tonight

It's always been same spots, just prob less pairs then the last few releases and prob much less online

Same spots in Michigan releasing :lol:

Two rigged while one might not be and yes still the stupid ticket ********. Wish it was the app atleast I can lose that way and not know that someone threw my ticket out

I only see foot action at Eastland mall having raffles..

To be honest, Wex doesn't know every single sample and what not that exists and not every single one passes through his hands

Anyways, wop sells fakes 99.9% of the time but funny how people blasting him on social media, majority of them thought he was legit and backed him up til tonight

I try and ignore you, but you stay talking out your ***.

Wex made yeezy happen at adidas. Been there every step of the way. He was in charge of sampling. He knows every in and out of yeezys line.

Youll always be known for 2 things. 1. Deflecting your role in cool grey space jams and 2. Never copping anything.

Saw this earlier, his first response was so good. Wex is the dude. He's about to become a celeb in his own right. Did the chikenwop fool ever say anything back? I had my popcorn ready
This seems to be his m.o. judging by his interviews and other public appearances.

God bless him if he cares about all that but to me it seems extremely pathetic and ridiculous to see a man with a well-paid high-profile job engage in petty stuff like twitter arguments and boosting his ego. Always seems like a formerly uncool kid boasting with the fact that he suddenly became popular.

I could care less about this Twitter bs; I'm just stoked that the launch is going down as promised. It's Yeezy SZN 2017, fam!

Along with some luck, some help from this forum amongst other places I was able to score my first Yeezys last year with the Belugas, then hit on every pair after. Here's hoping everyone is blessed this year in the same manner.

This seems to be his m.o. judging by his interviews and other public appearances.

God bless him if he cares about all that but to me it seems extremely pathetic and ridiculous to see a man with a well-paid high-profile job engage in petty stuff like twitter arguments and boosting his ego. Always seems like a formerly uncool kid boasting with the fact that he suddenly became popular.

Wex is the most chill, humble dude you'll never meet.

He's extremely involved on twitter and engages everyone. I see nothing wrong with him clowning a known fake seller and the consignment shop in vegas with a "plug". He shuts yeezy mafia down all the time. Can't hate a man for trying to protect his consumers

Bunch of dorks beefing with each other over shoes
Lol

@CleanestNdaCity  i cut that vid as soon as he said   "yooo squaaad" 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom