ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for helping others but the mass posting of check-in codes on public forums/social media just decreases everyone's chances of winning
Not really. It still goes by how long you`ve been a member, how much you`ve spent and other things. levels the playing field.

Well for me it does anyway, i havent missed out on a release yet, lol

Last edited:
Everybody in here is checking in and I'm just sitting here browsing their check-ins. G/L to all!

How are you guys gonna try for different apps on the same phone? Isnt the countdown the same time on all footsite apps?

updated my ftl app from 2.5.2 to 2.6.1 and it went from 4m to 7m, still waiting on my Platinum status from an online purchase I made last Friday.
better have not signed up for yeezys yet.

If you dont have VIP when you sign up it wont count after

Last edited:
Wish my local FNL got em.. don't wanna drive 30 mins+ to get hit with "ran out of tickets."

How are you guys gonna try for different apps on the same phone? Isnt the countdown the same time on all footsite apps?
you have 3 hours to confirm them............if you cant confirm all 3 in 3 hours, then you probably couldnt operate the phone to download the app in the first place. lol

I'm all for helping others but the mass posting of check-in codes on public forums/social media just decreases everyone's chances of winning

Still depends on the store and amount of people who have platinum vip and 10min headstart. Either way they will still travel to check in if they dont have the code and will still earn 10minuted . So theres a little impact

better have not signed up for yeezys yet.

If you dont have VIP when you sign up it wont count after
aww crap, did not think about that, too late now 
frown.gif

Just left FNl northpark(dallas) the associate is filling out the raffle with a sharpie [emoji]128530[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] I had her do another one cause it looked like my phone number was smudged

yeaa im not even gonna try to go to FNL SF later. its like an hour away and im pretty sure the tickets are gona "run out" fast like all these other places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom