ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait a min. I did hit the "got it" because I remember seeing the next page saying the voucher will be avail. But now it's not showing that I am confirmed. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

You have to dong scan now... then when you go pick up your pair, you have to verify your dong is the dong that confirmed.

I got confirmed for both but my infant reservation just disappeard...? did this happen to anyone else?

Bruh I am so confused. I deff hit the "got it" button it lead me to a screen saying the pick up time and that a voucher will be available Feb 11. But it isn't showing the blue confirmed or any pick up info.

This is for Roosevelt. Which stores are y'all having the problem at

Forgot about confirmed
laugh.gif
now I know the app is wack...@alp is cursing it now. 

A gift and a curse over here...  got a W but I gotta travel from Manhattan to Kings Plaza.  BUT, I will be there!
given the impending storm ... and i'm sure MTA is 'fast tracking" something that might be a curse 
roll.gif
 (congrats though from a fellow NYC'r)

Bruh I am so confused. I deff hit the "got it" button it lead me to a screen saying the pick up time and that a voucher will be available Feb 11. But it isn't showing the blue confirmed or any pick up info.

This is for Roosevelt. Which stores are y'all having the problem at
you actually hit at rosie dear lord lmao , grats

prob fine, check it later

confirmed is whack af, gives you updates all night and morning leading up to reservations... then come reservations they hit you with nothing.

maybe with all these app problems we will al be notified from adidas that its a wash and they will redo the confirmed app tomorrow 
eyes.gif

Just nervous because no info is shown and no blue confirmed. I wanna know if it's just Roosevelts store with the bug not showing it.
from what heads say that have hit in the past it sorts itself out but if not I would imagine they have you in their system reguardless

just wait on it & showup on rd with id etc.

34th st FTL codes or anyone planning on going today? DM or post and will rep !

infants are only there and cant use FTL code anywhere else

Trying to be a good Uncle, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom