ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
just add a pair to cart, filled out info, clicked review and pay, took me to an "your cart is empty page" guess it's not meant to be today.

Nah, I tried PayPal today and before. It doesn't do jack **** for my situation. I needed Apple Pay or gift cards (which I get flagged for trying to buy online). I am pretty sure I have been flagged for life. Even if I replace all my cards, their 3rd party security monitoring will flag everything again. 

The only way I copped recently was via guest checkout and using Apple Pay. Should have stuck with that. 
Same here...got flagged a few weeks ago buying some NetsStore.com stuff (yes, I am suffering lol) and trying to ship it to my family's work (it's a freight forwarding company), and that's why anything I try to do with my cards gets flagged, because Adidas apparently cannot send to places that are freight forwarders.

Anyways, I got past splash, tried checking out, failed, banned, L. Adidas.com won't even load on my browser I got banned so hard XD...salty but learned my lesson the hard way...

Lol, splash page finally switched over only to give me an inventory error message. Another morning wasted on ADC.

Whatevs.

I was able to add 3 pairs to my cart but my card got declined. It said to try again with a different card but no luck. Pissed.

Nice. What a slap in the face. People are reporting the Sold Out message and ADC finally decides to let me through. Thanks. 
laugh.gif

they did it to me again..... got past splash screen, inventory error and kicked back to splash screen
mean.gif
 and i heard there were still size 9 left
sick.gif
 #sadderday

Charged.  Receipt page and everything.  No confirmation email.  Order doesn't exist on ADC.  

Suspected L coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom