ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got off the phone with adidas....

basically dude told me i took the L

How are you going to charge my account and tell me you didn't delete -1 on inventory
There is a pair assigned to me... oh well

and then i try to go back to adidas and look in the cart... damn reference area saying i used a bot :smh:

Man got all the way through checkout, entered address, cc, hit purchase... Then crash.

Then got back into my cart... Then crash.

Then got blocked by Adidas!

Never got back in after that, on 3 other devices

Man got all the way through checkout, entered address, cc, hit purchase... Then crash.

Then got back into my cart... Then crash.

Then got blocked by Adidas!

Never got back in after that, on 3 other devices

This is pretty much what happened to me. Except my card wasn't accepted.

damn just got through! got inventory errors but kept clicking try again and finally worked. carted but checkout page is still loading =/

Two pairs of infant sizes 
tired.gif

[size=16pt]REMINDER:

No buying/selling/trading out of the buy/sell section.

Posting in your sig what you want to buy/sell/trade is fine as long as you don't "sig check."

Any pics of multiples will be deleted, with the exception of a collection pic containing different releases.

If you feel the need to help someone out who missed out, just see who posted they missed out and pm them directly, but we still advise to do it at your own discretion.

No need to post "PM me" as it will be deleted. [/size]

Comgrats to all who was successful.

Last edited:
i dont understand, i been in the queue since it started, ADc doesnt pick me, i get in when all stock is gone. this has happened 7 times now and i dont know wth im doing wrong...

I finally got through on mobile. Tried to cop my size 11-11.5 but no luck. Finally tried a size 4 and was able to add to cart. At least it's something lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom