ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My V2s came in today! My first pair of Yeezy's I get to welcome into my collection. I'm a 9/9.5 when wearing Jordan's and foams. I bought a size 8.5 in the bred V2s because Adidas sizing chart was freezing up at check out. I was nervous thinking I wouldn't be able to fit them but they fit just right. I'm Happy with my purchase, these are really nice
View media item 2334635

Last edited:
My V2s came in today! My first pair of Yeezy's I get to welcome into my collection. I'm a 9/9.5 when wearing Jordan's and foams. I bought a size 8.5 in the bred V2s because Adidas sizing chart was freezing up at check out. I was nervous thinking I wouldn't be able to fit them but they fit just right. I'm Happy with my purchase, these are really nice
Maaaaaan you were checking the size chart when checking out? Da faq? I'm surprised you even copped taking your sweet time lmao.

Breds then Belugas.. nothing else is needed and this pic confirms

It confirms that YOU like Belugas & Breds. Nothing else. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

View media item 2334607
Pirate Blacks are still my favorite Yeezys, though.

Pirate Black V1s are the only Yeezys I let go. Just not a fan of V1s..... any of them forreal. Shoes are just flimsy, IMO..... Roshe Runs with a lofty price tag. Comfort was lacking too.

I hope you took the soles out ... can't see this being comfortable with soles on lol

Confused 
What's wrong?

From a 9/9.5 to an 8.5? 
Yeah.........homeboy's gonna see things differently when has them joints on for a few hours!

roll.gif

I remember when the 350 v1 came out and people were clowning the shoe, saying it looked like a roshe. It's funny how those same people were the ones saying the belugas were ugly, & the same ones to say that the runners are hideous... moral of the story is, don't be afraid to think for yourself. Don't buy a shoe for the sake of hype and then pretend to like it as if it "grew on you once you had it". This is the reason why resell prices are so high now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom