ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe adidas doesn't want to continue letting footsites get away with letting bots take all of the online stock every time so they're just making it an ADC release. They're gonna sell out either way even if it's only on ADC. But maybe that's just the optimist wanting it not to be super limited release.
What I thought when I read the news. Probably being an optimist too lol

Does Us boxes have different labels than the other countries? I've noticed some of them have US sizing adjacent to U.K. Sizing. And the pair in US has the U.K. Sizing below the US

were a lot of people successful with the last release using the script? i havent really been keeping up with the script since ive been successful on the footsite apps

Does Us boxes have different labels than the other countries? I've noticed some of them have US sizing adjacent to U.K. Sizing. And the pair in US has the U.K. Sizing below the US
yup. afaik us boxes come with US size then 2 other sizes below it. other countries have 6 size boxes.

That spot is so shady tbh especially for the bape nmds. Do you happen to know if theyre selling off confirmed or are they having a raffle?
It will be off confirmed, so there will be less shadyness going on there. But even then, they might tell winners "We can't find you on our database, sorry, you're SOL" lol... Never know with them folks at the adidas Melrose store. I've heard a lot of stories of shady ish going down there.

& now we all wait for zebrassssss 
nthat.gif

It will be off confirmed, so there will be less shadyness going on there. But even then, they might tell winners "We can't find you on our database, sorry, you're SOL" lol... Never know with them folks at the adidas Melrose store. I've heard a lot of stories of shady ish going down there.
For real one of the shadiest stores around. Thanks for the info hope we hit this week.

Maybe adidas doesn't want to continue letting footsites get away with letting bots take all of the online stock every time so they're just making it an ADC release. They're gonna sell out either way even if it's only on ADC. But maybe that's just the optimist wanting it not to be super limited release.

The methods to stop bots on YS and ADC worked really well props to Adidas.

It's cool to see them deliberately try and fix the problem.

^ some bots did really well though, but adidas is finally starting to catch on to their flaws. I find it odd that they have been so far behind though, there's teenagers outsmarting their system

Adidas again with the fake hype. If you think they are cutting off footsites from releasing these shoes just to battle bots, think again. I'll only believe that if stock was actually allocated to ADC. Otherwise it seems like this is just purposefully limited on an already hyped model :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom