ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YT (won't even type the name) reminds me of that stuff you find on the bottom of your... well nevermind.... back to yeezy supply password harassment. 

I don't get how y'all mess with these mumble rappers smh. 

What u listen to?
The better MCs of this generation? Kendrick, J Cole, Chance. Even Childish Gambino is a billion times better than these mumble rappers, and he's not even a full time rapper!

I think a lot of people wouldnt be tryna hear those rappers the same way you not tryna hear the mumble rappers. Completely different demographics, so its understandable.

Honest question: Were there wack rappers in the early 80s - late 90s? Because old heads act like every rapper who had a hit was a legend lol.

not on the spotlight....anyone can rap nowadays supposedly. back then there was more talent so standards were high

Does anyone have that video of the kid trying to get kanye to sign his shoes and he keeps shouting "it ain't fu!"  It was of that photo when he was eyeballing the fugazzi's right next to the guy holding out the belugas.  I want that video since I can't stop cracking up at the kid saying "It ain't fu, kanye!"

this?

Lil Dicky...Shia LaBeouf...Riff Raff...Chanel West Coast....and Shaq

But for real... Lil Dicky is pretty dope. Funny with the punchlines too. 
"i got a phantom same color as butter, when i ride by n****s be like i cant believe its not butter."

Future will have the longest career out of all 3.
Future got the buzz. Thug got the talent and musically hit makes more REAL hits (billboard). His appearance/antics is really his biggest knock, simply musically tho not a boy in the south can flow with Thug.

White dudes I got to school with claim Vanilla Ice is the GOAT like he on Eminems level. Sad. lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom