ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I got totally F'd by a website error message on YZY Supply after entering all my info and submitting and am still in the waiting room on ADC I have resorted to tweeting Kim and Kanye and offering to babysit free for a year in exchange for a pair of Zebras.  Anyone who feels like helping with a retweet check out @fairrose_LA on twitter :wink:

Literally Just Did The Captcha 10+ Times Only To Get Kicked Bacl In Lone :smh:

Even When I Get Past Splash, I Still Can't Cop This Man's Shoes! :X

What The Hell Am I Doing Wrongh Release After Release?

Nike gods telling you to remain loyal to the 1s.

You impulse resell buyers...I wouldn't offer more than 8. These are going to age horribly.

But you fly by night resellers...take what they offer.

Put the YS confirms on eBay with a 3 week wait for shipping and they all sold in seconds for $1500 paid in full

Still in shock.. can't believe I actually got through on ADC, first time ever! Dozed and woke up right after ys was over. Jumped on ADC splash about 5 til and got through about 5 after on laptop. Went through smooth on Chrome. :nthat:

at this rate

even if i wanted the all whites (supposedly massive GR) i prob won't even get past splash or come close to copping

this **** is garbage

Been up all night and took the L. Can't believe I couldn't get through on YS. I thought I got in quick as I was trying different passwords and I got through to the new site then I got stuck in that line. 

Been up all night and took the L. Can't believe I couldn't get through on YS. I thought I got in quick as I was trying different passwords and I got through to the new site then I got stuck in that line. 
me too brotha. let's hold our L together.

ADC is garbage for release dates. They need to just do a draw already instead of making us waste our time on the splash page. At least give us a change.

plenty of people copped .  but i stopped worrying about yeezys if i get them i get them. 

the real hustle this weekend was those triple black NMD. that was the come up if you could get a few

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom