ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone still waiting on a shipping confirmation from ADC? I got an order confirmation email but for some reason both orders (1 from ATC and 1 manual order) I still haven't received a shipping notification. Hopefully I'm not the only one...

its only Tuesday, they released on Sunday.

wouldn't panic til Friday if anything

Is anyone still waiting on a shipping confirmation from ADC? I got an order confirmation email but for some reason both orders (1 from ATC and 1 manual order) I still haven't received a shipping notification. Hopefully I'm not the only one...
I have not receive shipping confirmation either man

smokin.gif

They in the 1k column now it's crazy. Bound to go up more too. Everybody seem to love it now
Seems like that's what happens with every yeezy. People hate it when images come out, they talk about they won't cop. It comes out and they cop and resell prices are low. Then when it's said an done the price continuously climbs when people regret not picking up for cheaper.

still waiting from YS and ADC

My ADC pair should be in tomorrow
I got YS shipping for the 2nd pair I ordered, waiting for the 1st

What's a fair price for a DS SZ11 Beluga? I sold mine a while back and want them back.
They in the 1k column now it's crazy. Bound to go up more too. Everybody seem to love it now
Damn...that's my favorite color way. Sold mine for $700. Needed the cash at the time.

Guess I'll settle for Zebras on the restock or something.

Last edited:
Man creams won't get to beluga level lol I see creams going up to Bred prices (maybe a little lower) but nothing crazy

Crazy to say but I'm glad I paid resell on the belugas for 600 lol. Not a retail cop but seems like a come up now [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Creams will get dirty, people will buy another pair, get dirty again, and buy another, an so on. Resell will continue to go up as stock gets lower. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom