ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got both PP's today. Holy **** leather is soft. Might sell the second pair to some RN. :lol:

Last time I tried to buy from Facebook, the kid asked me if I have venmo.
The time before, another kid had a full size run of breds for $310 if you use western union

If you never want to flop i suggest you stay away from those "deals" lol

I grew up a fat kid so I've been made fun of my whole childhood ...fast forward to today- idgaf if people trying to clown when they see me wearing these [emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2460730

Shine.

This. People slander GOAT and StockX bc they heard a rumor from a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend who got sold a pair of "fakes". Get the hell outta here with that BS. Where's the proof at? It woulda been viral. If you're buying off FB you're already losing. People need to stop comparing the FB market with the legitimate resellers market where fakes get weeded out and where QC issues don't go unnoticed on pairs that are sent in. eBay, Craigslist and FB are where all the scammers go to prey on unsuspecting people who don't know any better. Stay woke. It always has and always will be retail or bust for me. Some of y'all on here are just dumb wildin with how naive you are.

Well said

Bought ATC for the zebras since I'll be on the road to Palm Springs

Really bummed cause I've hit with some good luck manually lately As it seems like this is a much wider release. But oh well I'm not gonna screw with being on mobile in the middle of the desert.

If I hit on these I'm done for a while. So glad I didn't buy them for 1200.

Last edited:
Bought ATC for the zebras since I'll be on the road to Palm Springs

Really bummed cause I've hit with some good luck manually lately As it seems like this is a much wider release. But oh well I'm not gonna screw with being on mobile in the middle of the desert.

If I hit on these I'm done for a while. So glad I didn't buy them for 1200.
i mean if theatc is a good price why not i did the same been doing ok manually but really want these so wanted to up my chances 

Ewwww  hope he ment Detroit, and not the other
laugh.gif

Tried to rock the powerphases but way too long for me

Anyone else had problems with their moonrocks yellowing by the pull tab? Dont know if its because they were by my window

Tried to rock the powerphases but way too long for me

Anyone else had problems with their moonrocks yellowing by the pull tab? Dont know if its because they were by my window
Overtime shoes yellow because the chemicals that keep them white is released.

Sunlight speeds up the process. 

Few days late first seeing this, but yeah you caught me... I have nothing better to do with my free time than sit on the internet and pic stitch fake Yeezy sizings together... lmfao some people [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom