ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
evnqRL6CTIMIai3I5QA58ejajtJjl7nvdtDvG1IeQWw.jpg

Last edited:
giphy.gif

kind of fishy that they make fake stock x tags when Flight club and Sneaker Con been had tags

Last edited:
Lol I hate it when some ppl really cry over the "spoonfed" thing

***** asking for a release date not how to run a bot

I pulled the trigger on the PP via stock x for $176 smh I hate myself for buying them but I couldn't stop myself from buying haha

It's not about spoon feeding it's about how simply the answer can be found and how commonly it gets asked.

If it can be answered with a simple google search and is documented on 20+ websites then it gets annoying when people ask it constantly. If it's something that's harder to find I have no problem helping them out if I know the answer

Last edited:
It's not about spoon feeding it's about how simply the answer can be found and how commonly it gets asked.

If it can be answered with a simple google search and is documented on 20+ websites then it gets annoying when people ask it constantly. If it's something that's harder to find I have no problem helping them out if I know the answer

Does it really get annoying?? It was like first ask of many pages...it's not that serious. Did you really get annoyed and then type that response? :lol: like I'm trying to picture it I just can't see it. I could see if it was like 30 posts but it's one dude asking one question.

Does it really get annoying?? It was like first ask of many pages...it's not that serious. Did you really get annoyed and then type that response? :lol: like I'm trying to picture it I just can't see it. I could see if it was like 30 posts but it's one dude asking one question.
It's more of the fact that the information is readily available and he doesn't want to put the effort in. But meh it's not that huge a deal and like I said I was just trying to let him know how easy it is to google it first in the future

is anybody seeing the **** prices on mafiamart? 
Dude it's ridiculous, but I'm sure their fans will justify it by saying "it's super legit" :lol:
It's like a consignment store that only lets verified sellers sell so their prices will skyrocket
BTW I'd remove that adjective before a mod sees it, against NT rules

But I wanted to ask a yeezy forum that people know the answer to... doesn't have anything to do with googling we all know how google works you just wanted to be a prick
Wasn't trying to be a prick, apologize if you saw it that way. I'm done talking about this it's not worth clogging up the forums

It's more of the fact that the information is readily available and he doesn't want to put the effort in. But meh it's not that huge a deal and like I said I was just trying to let him know how easy it is to google it first in the future
But I wanted to ask a yeezy forum that people know the answer to... doesn't have anything to do with googling we all know how google works you just wanted to be a prick

Im offering a reseller apprenticeship program if ur interested. Ill answer all ur questions papi.

Once they ask for a date  

then they ask for a link  

then they ask for a Site Key  

then they ask for a Client ID

then they ask for you to OOP them a Cart or a Pair for Retail

Give a inch, they take a foot!

laugh.gif
I'm only asking for the last one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom