ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

always splash for hype release
thanks guys.  so the app is just for a chance to pick up/reserve a pair at a store then

I almost got lucky through ADC with the Breds. I didnt realized I carted one (Google chromed crashed when I was adding to cart) and I closed that window since it wasn't loading. Reopened it to see my cart expired after the release was done and over with 
laugh.gif

thanks guys.  so the app is just for a chance to pick up/reserve a pair at a store then

I almost got lucky through ADC with the Breds. I didnt realized I carted one (Google chromed crashed when I was adding to cart) and I closed that window since it wasn't loading. Reopened it to see my cart expired after the release was done and over with 
laugh.gif
yeah exactly

I've only gotten through splash like, at the end of a drop with all pairs reserved in carts :frown:

Just realized that I will be in D.C. for this release. This is going to be a pain, especially since no FTL app reserves in Maryland and D.C.

Even if they're plentiful, its comes down to plain dumb luck. A lot of people didnt hit on the Creams and they had the most stock. You'll have people copping 5x pairs while people are still at splash lol

Hell if my MiL didnt win that Barneys Raffle, I wouldnt even have a pair of the Creams

I still hope that we all manage to land a pair of the Zebras this time tho. #teamoptimistic!

Kinda sucks my wife and I wore our Zebras, should have sold them and copped new ones this release SMH

Wow

Looks like more Chicagoland FNL getting these than the Creams. That's crazy.

Looking like good news for everyone.

On the back of the heel on the new Zebra's they seem like they don't have the yellow on the heel anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom