ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope I don't have to go through 1000+ captchas again.
OH....you will. (and you'll like all of it....the signs, the storefronts, the geometry-based ones, and now the multiple choice answers that will ensure that you are not a robot but you feel dumb because 4 of the 9 answers are somewhat the 'same') 
roll.gif

Whelp let me slide back in for the Jokes.

Honestly first yeezy I can't see myself wearing

Going for 4 pairs tho [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dead srs

My fav Captcha is the Signs

I don't like when they ask for Cars but have pics w/ Signs, tricks me everytime

I really can't stand the River or Mountain pics 

or the one where you gotta outline the damn sign, UGH hate that!

and the STORE FRONTS ALL LOOK LIKE DOPE SPOT BODEGAS!!

Last edited:
Not saying people here are are saying it, but when these were really limited people were saying they're fire. Now that they're more available people are starting to say they're trash 
roll.gif
  Not surprising though, but still funny.

Last edited:

My fav Captcha is the Signs

I don't like when they ask for Cars but have pics w/ Signs, tricks me everytime

I really can't stand the River or Mountain pics 

or the one where you gotta outline the damn sign, UGH hate that!
I don't like draw around the sign :frown:

Or "With Shoes", wtf... can't see the damn shoes in a tiny pic...

The worst are the ones that you have to keep choosing and they reappear. I would miss one, think the page is loading, but it's just waiting for me to pick another one. 
mean.gif

I wonder what adidas confirmed is gonna ask as the questio
Do you remember those questions yahoo used to put to restore your password? Like where did you went to school? or what was your ex's grandparent's name ... sor of like that 

does anyone know if i bring only the screen shot of the confirmed reservation would they still allow me to purchase? computer is much faster and i can change the location too

Yeah thats why buying a shoe you miss immediately after it drops is when you'll get the best price. These teenagers can't hold onto the shoes if they can't pay back their/their parents CC bill within a few weeks.

I have a pair of Zebras from the first drop. Held on way too long, which is my fault (even though this is the first full-scale Yeezy re-release ever). So at this point there's no reason for me to NOT hold on to them for another 3-6 months.
lol what?

I'm with @Zyzz  on this one
mad.gif
. My local spots are also doing physical raffle tickets smh. Wish they'd transition to the app system instead of this rigged nonsense 
frown.gif

Excited for the restock though
nthat.gif
. Hoping I can get lucky on Confirmed App like I did with the creams.

Yeezy SZN is really just a never ending cycle man, it's wild lol.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom