ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did one credit card in my name, the other PayPal in my mothers name to the same address and it works.

some say two diff name credit card and same address works and others say it doesn't so I don't know. its always conflicting reports in here then come release day some people come and say they got 10 pairs coming to their house :lol:
I guess I’ll just mix mash them. Send them to different addresses and use the different cards and just to be safe make some emails to use.

I’m taking this advice

I did one credit card in my name, the other PayPal in my mothers name to the same address and it works.

some say two diff name credit card and same address works and others say it doesn't so I don't know. its always conflicting reports in here then come release day some people come and say they got 10 pairs coming to their house
laugh.gif
I guess I’ll just mix mash them. Send them to different addresses and use the different cards and just to be safe make some emails to use.

I’m taking this advice

and how do you plan on getting multiples on footsites?

These Calabassas PP joints tanking so bad I'm tempted to buy my wife a pair. Perfect nursing shoe

Ha, Good luck mann. Just saying, it's not that easy, especially if you are barely asking how footsites handle cancellations.
Appreciate it homie. Just normally don’t waste resources on footsites. But this drop I am

Plus normally I only go for 1 pair but I’m helping a few friends out too

Last edited:
Probably gonna be the same FA stores in your area getting zebras that get yeezys anyways

Yeah. I probably pick the same stores I choose last time. I was late to gold star club with them. But I picked a recently opened store and won. People like to choose the bigger stores but I mix and match.

Yeah. I probably pick the same stores I choose last time. I was late to gold star club with them. But I picked a recently opened store and won. People like to choose the bigger stores but I mix and match.

I'd recommend picking the bigger stores also. I know the champs in my city gets like 400 pairs so I always hit there and so does like every sneaker head/ reseller in the area lol

These Calabassas PP joints tanking so bad I'm tempted to buy my wife a pair. Perfect nursing shoe
Paid $160 shipped and felt like it was too much .. I think they will go back up in resale after people strike out on the zebras .. unless adidas finally fed up with resellers and are going to put out more stock

Paid $160 shipped and felt like it was too much .. I think they will go back up in resale after people strike out on the zebras .. unless adidas finally fed up with resellers and are going to put out more stock

i dont think the PP will be a consolation prize for striking out on zebras if anything Creme prices will rise!

The dark greens will be a large release as well.  Don't let these ATC companies and YM hype up a release and influence you to overpay for a pair.  

You will have a large shot trying manually on ADC on the 24th, don't let previous frustrations deter you from trying.  
ive tried I think 3 times, and I am o-fer. It sucks, but ultimately they are just shoes. Still disappointing though.

Guys question on adc once you complete the process and only have the option to "leave event" is the reservation process completed until they open up the new questions option?

I'd recommend picking the bigger stores also. I know the champs in my city gets like 400 pairs so I always hit there and so does like every sneaker head/ reseller in the area lol

Yeah I do that with champs. I have more money spent there so I always win there. But my Footaction is only at $395 lol. So choosing a store that just opened was the more probable choice since I figure people wouldn't choose that one compared to the big ones. My footlocker on the other hand got only $170 on it so that's a L lmao

Yeah I do that with champs. I have more money spent there so I always win there. But my Footaction is only at $395 lol. So choosing a store that just opened was the more probable choice since I figure people wouldn't choose that one compared to the big ones. My footlocker on the other hand got only $170 on it so that's a L lmao
Does it boost your chance if you are plat member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom