ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
villa in store raffles are done on computer or something? I see they have the Detroit location up but not tryna drivee 45 minutes if its gonna be rigged.

they do raffles through an iPad app they have. they are legit, i've hit a few times for yeezys with no friends or fam working there.

villa in store raffles are done on computer or something? I see they have the Detroit location up but not tryna drivee 45 minutes if its gonna be rigged.

they do raffles through an iPad app they have. they are legit, i've hit a few times for yeezys with no friends or fam working there.

thats what I figured it was the iPad thing I read on here but usually Michigan/detrot locations always doing **** the old fashioned way so didn't wanna waste time.

you think id be able to fill a couple out? one for my brother too or its basically one entry

Just entered the raffle, then need to "Confirm" my e-mail, but no confirmation e-mail came in.  
roll.gif

thats what I figured it was the iPad thing I read on here but usually Michigan/detrot locations always doing **** the old fashioned way so didn't wanna waste time.

you think id be able to fill a couple out? one for my brother too or its basically one entry

They are supposed to enter your info in with your ID, but sometimes employees just hand it to you to enter. If they handed, I'm sure you can enter if there is different info for each one. They always say multiple info for the same person is disqualified, so I'm not sure how they would handle you putting in your brothers info without him being with you.

DTLR store list is out. A local store near me is getting the zebras and they never get yeezys but I have a 100% hit rate at that store. Maybe because one of the female employees always flirts with me when I walk in [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Serious question here. What's with the love for zebras but low key hate for the creams? Creams get scolded because "they will get dirty". Don't zebras still have hella white also? I know I'm in the minority but these solid color Yeezys killn the stripes to me(breds, creams, greens). It's still all hail the Beluga tho.

Serious question here. What's with the love for zebras but low key hate for the creams? Creams get scolded because "they will get dirty". Don't zebras still have hella white also? I know I'm in the minority but these solid color Yeezys killn the stripes to me(breds, creams, greens). It's still all hail the Beluga tho.
Not sure where you've been, plenty of people on here hate on zebras and claim creams are the best V2

zebras to me are the best V2 by far then creams. i never saw any "low key hate" for creams in fact no one hates any V2 really

I think it has to do with production #s... lots of creams so people dont "value" them as much...if they were Zebra (original release #s) then people would have them in glass cases ... my $0.02

people only hate on creams because they're just all white

if it had the red 350 on em, tones would change IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom