ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if he made a video to win those parleys 
roll.gif

with how good the fakes are getting for the creams, wouldn't even be surprised if one of their trusted sellers came in with a grade A batch and sold it to them. So UN could literally just trust their guy and just take them all or they actually do a legit check but can't take the difference from the fake and real and still accept them all. Who really knows?

I think anyone would any business sense especially with sneakers would legit check every single pair. dudes always looking to come up on someone these days trusted or not.

PP Calabasas were waiting on me when I got back into town. Def an off white creamy color... TTS for sure.
Leather is "supple" if I were somewhere & had to give a elegant description of it.
No qualms about picking these up. On foot pics soon for you haters :lol:

Last edited:
When I sell my extras on the 'bay and start negotiating with buyers, i provide them wh the ADC  or YS box with label that the shoes came in, if the receipt is in there (YS) they can have it too.. 

no box, no receipt, cant explain are all red flags...

things are actually worse than before IMO... before the fakes were easy to spot and scumbags wanted 2-300 foor them... now the fakes are so dam good that people think they're samples or UA and scumbags are selling them at the same prices as the authentics! 

stay woke my friends! 

hope we all flourish next week with real zebras! 

Finally got all 3 pairs of PP from YS. My Ultra Boost size tts is 11.5 which is a bit snug, I can wear a 12 comfortably as well. I put on a pair of 11.5 PP and seem to fit my tts.

PP are so ugly in person.

like I said, not $120 shoe.

$60 tops and even that is a stretch

Finally got all 3 pairs of PP from YS. My Ultra Boost size tts is 11.5 which is a bit snug, I can wear a 12 comfortably as well. I put on a pair of 11.5 PP and seem to fit my tts.

Sad that I got mine from StockX before people got theirs from YS :lol:

I was actually a fan of them, nothing to do with hype. I like plain *** basic shoes but my brother copped a pair and just saw em today :smh:

Speaking of fakes, I've always wondered how Round Two does their checks so quickly. When you watch their YouTube show, it takes seconds for them to check and they receive a huge volume. Have they ever been called out for selling a fake?

Speaking of fakes, I've always wondered how Round Two does their checks so quickly. When you watch their YouTube show, it takes seconds for them to check and they receive a huge volume. Have they ever been called out for selling a fake?
yes they have been called out in the past, especially with yeezys. 

Well, that's why they have posted fakes before on their IG 
laugh.gif

Only store I trust is SS.

I swear I vouched for them before and people came at my neck saying all shops basically sell fakes even them :lol:

last I checked they're 100% legit. I never bought from them but back in the day before they blew up and got popular/known I sold em close to 40 pair of shoes

I swear I vouched for them before and people came at my neck saying all shops basically sell fakes even them :lol:

last I checked they're 100% legit. I never bought from them but back in the day before they blew up and got popular/known I sold em close to 40 pair of shoes
Sole supremacy or sole stage. Hmmm

The owner of SS cares waayyyy too much about his rep to let fakes slip through the cracks.

The ultimate test will be for someone to buy Grade A fakes and try to sell them to each store/consignment shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom