ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

reseller groups probably already camping 
That **** is gonna be a zoo 
sick.gif
. Don't even wanna go for Yeezys lol just for some OG SBBs

we are pretty similar in sizing so you still go up like .5 on v2s compared to ultra boost. guess 10.5 in zebras it is since my other v2s are that
Yea, but it does depend on the V2 - like i said Black Friday and oreos I'm an 11 but Breds and belugas I'm a 10.5

I copped size 12 but I really use 11 (on NMDs tricolors, for example). Bought from ADC. Just waiting. I hope this is not a problem. :/

Sizing questions. Everybody's feet are different. I feel like it's 75% / 25% in favor of going .5 up on all V2s. That being said. Everybody is different. Understandable that most questions are from people who are getting yeezys for the first time, but if you have any pair of V2s after the belugas you should know whether or not your TTS is right or wrong for you. I haven't experienced any difference in fit between BF pairs and Bred. And I don't anticipate any difference when I get my zebras on Friday. Less than 48 hours away from delivery. Can't wait.

That **** is gonna be a zoo 
sick.gif
. Don't even wanna go for Yeezys lol just for some OG SBBs
yeah and then dudes are going to just cut the lines. reseller groups going to holding spots for their crew. Then you got the people that will try to get the thing shut down out of saltiness. 

I copped size 12 but I really use 11 (on NMDs tricolors, for example). Bought from ADC. Just waiting. I hope this is not a problem. :/
I think you will be happy with 12s. NMD tricolor sz11 fit me good but the yeezy bred sz11 are tight and uncomfortable mid foot and toe box.

I think you will be happy with 12s. NMD tricolor sz11 fit me good but the yeezy bred sz11 are tight and uncomfortable mid foot and toe box.
Thanks man...! I got em manually on ADC (Brazil). Just blessed!

yeah and then dudes are going to just cut the lines. reseller groups going to holding spots for their crew. Then you got the people that will try to get the thing shut down out of saltiness. 
Hopefully they figure some type of ticket system or something. It's ALOT of heat they're bringing out. 

yea the more i see them online and the pair i saw in person im glad i didnt waste my time trying. im glad i scored the breds instead. now i just want the coppers

I want a moo rock color way and maybe cream whites and hopefully we get some better fitting v3s next year from adidas

Damn I guess this is one of those pairs I'm gunna have to try on first, I'm a size 9.5 in the red stripe pair so this means I might be a size 9 in these?

really? ive been seeing others say .5 up like the others damnit this sucks lol

You guys should be good. The difference isnt really that noticeable. For me, it was bothering me, thats why I went back to tts but i couldve stayed with .5 just fine.

V2s are TTS for my wide size 8 feet. .( Jordan 3,4,5, Vans, Stan Smith all 8 )
.5 up will slowly turn into Keebler elf shoes. Careful.

I'll be out of town when my Yeezy's get delivered. Best believe I'll have someone posted by my door for deliver. Can't risk getting finessed.

Cats out here about to get blocked on ebay. Bidding & not paying. Pay the piper. My wife needs her size in the Bred's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom