ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short list of what I've been able to find (Not sure which stores are missing - clarification will be appreciated).

Entries accepted until 11:59pm PST June 19, 2017

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

NorCal
Hayward / Southland Mall - bf313fe664
Richmond / Hilltop Mall - cbccdff179
Sacramento / Arden Fair - 130ae6eff5
San Francisco / SF Flagship - 80783fbb5f
San Leandro / Bay Fair Mall - 00c4becfdf
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 6acbf06196

SoCal
Los Angeles County
Cerritos / Los Cerritos Center - 9d775783db

Culver City / Fox Hills - 43e19de8c7

Glendale Galleria - 2cda654262

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 2b982fe5f3

San Diego
San Diego / Gaslamp San Diego - 8a9f5684a1

Repped - I just needed bay fair

Foot app code massacre begins tomorrow [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Honestly, people should put in their own work for headstart codes. I always go to the store and check in via the beacon unless its not working and I need the code. In any case, most FTL, Champs, etc. employees (I've spoken to) will only type in the code for you anyways and won't actually provide you the code. 

Last edited:
if I'm somehow able to get more than 1 pair of zebra the other will get traded for breds hopefully

Honestly, people should put in their own work for headstart codes. I always go to the store and check in via the beacon unless its not working and I need the code. In any case, most FTL, Champs, etc. employees (I've spoken to) will only type in the code for you anyways and won't actually provide you the code. 

Very true but I've been to plenty of stores where they just tell you the code. Anyways I think people posting codes helps those who live far away and those who can't put in leg work

Millennials don't know what "putting in work" means. The handout generation.

Millennials don't know what "putting in work" means. The handout generation.
how old are you ?  yeah Millennials were handed a utupia but we just messed it up. The generation before did everything right and are just better than us.
wink.gif

how old are you ?  yeah Millennials were handed a utupia but we just messed it up. The generation before did everything right and are just better than us.:wink:

Early 30's so I'm right on the cusp. And idk what generation you're taking another that did everything right lol.

I just keep asking different employees until one of them gives it to me. 

Good to see people generalize literally hundreds of millions of people based on the actions and work ethics of a few.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom