ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know the belugas came out damn near a year ago right?

They were going for like $450 at one point.

Either sell them now and take an L

Or just wait another year to get rid of them to make your bread back (hopefully)
No point selling now. I'd sell for like 700-850 (prices are varying wildly) and after the fee I'd walk away with like 600-700. Either way still a 500-600 loss. It's just bad luck. Though my black white that I got for like 500 at least now are in the 700s lol. 

I'm so pissed about the zebra. I finally gave in and got them for like 1100 on stockx. I was going to resell them back because I decided I didn't want them, and that stupid restock got announced. I'm shocked every week the zebra's drop 100 dollars more. Where is the bottom? So far the lowest price for size 11 is at 710. Weren't these the most popular yeezy? The beluga are going up to 1000 now and these are quickly becoming the cheapest yeezy. 
I'm gonna take a guess and say it was only seen as popular by a lot of people because of how limited they were. If they initially dropped in about the same quantity as the other Yeezys, it would not be seen as that popular. 

I've said this before, and I'll say it again:  Creams > Zebras. 

Fight me.

I'm gonna take a guess and say it was only seen as popular by a lot of people because of how limited they were. If they initially dropped in about the same quantity as the other Yeezys, it would not be seen as that popular. 

Fight me.
Nah because the creams are plain and get dirty so easily. zebras were like the replacement for the turtledoves which sell for the most. 

I'm so pissed about the zebra. I finally gave in and got them for like 1100 on stockx. I was going to resell them back because I decided I didn't want them, and that stupid restock got announced. I'm shocked every week the zebra's drop 100 dollars more. Where is the bottom? So far the lowest price for size 11 is at 710. Weren't these the most popular yeezy? The beluga are going up to 1000 now and these are quickly becoming the cheapest yeezy. 

Ok

laugh.gif

I wish more people felt that way. I think they're more comfortable than Ultra Boosts and I'm on my feet all day in a job where I can wear them. If hype died down not only would they be easier to get but maybe a little cheaper too.
Eh I still give the edge to the Ultraboost because of the upper, it's more comfortable IMO. 

Haha not at all. He just thinks it's a nice clean shoe. He was really happy but upset about the sizing and was asking me can you get a half size bigger.

He understands my problems with shoes and knows it can be hard to get sometimes. But I just checked goat and saw a size 9 for 170. Probably get him that and keep that 8.5 for myself.
Yeah I went sz 10 TTS on them too and need 10.5. They are just narrow and come to a point at the front. The things that sucks is I bought two sz 10's lol.
Gonna sell the worn once pair and then keep sz 10 for trade bait when people start realizing they are a nice lookin shoe.

Updated as of June 18, 9:15pm

Entries accepted until 11:59pm PST June 19, 2017

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Good luck everyone! Shoe karma is real!

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

NorCal

Hayward / Southland Mall - bf313fe664

Richmond / Hilltop Mall - cbccdff179

Sacramento / Arden Fair - 130ae6eff5

Sacramento / Florin Mall - c34f9268be

San Francisco / SF Flagship - 80783fbb5f

San Leandro / Bay Fair Mall - 00c4becfdf

Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair - 6acbf06196

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Northridge Fashion Center - 4f3e5a9402

Los Angeles County

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Center - 9d775783db

Culver City / Fox Hills - 43e19de8c7

Glendale Galleria - 2cda654262

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 2b982fe5f3

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza - in-store only, QC scan needed using app

Ontario / Ontario Mills Mall - in-store only, QC scan needed using app

San Diego

San Diego / Gaslamp San Diego - 8a9f5684a1

Last edited:
Eh I still give the edge to the Ultraboost because of the upper, it's more comfortable IMO. 

Ultra boost is what pulled me away from Nike and JB. Changed the game for me, I started selling around 12 pairs of J's and 6 pairs of foams after a few weeks of wearing them. The upper is comfy no doubt. The boost on the V2 feels wider, im not Bigfoot (sz 11.5 -12) but it's enough of a difference that my foot feels better in the V2's overall. I'm just patiently waiting to catch the Zebras. I pulled the all nighter, caught YS at the drop and still took an L on the 1st release. Idaho internet smh...

Fight me.

View media item 2454356

I seriously like the Zebra more than Creams. If me and pg only hit one pair i'll take the Zebras and oop the creams to him. Need this Zebra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom