ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but I'm in TX. It seems you can't enter codes outside a certain mile radius of stores. It's not allowing me to enter NYC stores codes for TX selected stores...which makes sense.
search for the store based on the zip code provided.

that's what i hate the most about the footsite apps

you can just fake your location to check in

fake your purchases to get VIP

then compete with others that did the things legit 

repped.

it still works, but you have to select the LAST three stores instead of the first three. i just got it to work that way for three of my accounts. it's weird like that sometimes.
Thank you that worked for me kind of weird 

lol gotta change that zip
No TX codes posted. Us TX residents normally don't share especially DFW lmao.

All jokes aside I'm hitting up stores anyways. I like to use my rewards to make instore purchases. I think it helps to win since they track spending. Just my theory though.  To be honest I've only struck out on  1 or 2 shoes that I've went instore to check in for so umma put in the work this afternoon
smokin.gif

Lady @ champs just tried to play me & throw my ticket in a desk [emoji]128514[/emoji] Told her manager ASAP. Ya boy got a guaranteed pair now. New in-house policy she abides by. Let's see if lives up to her words. [emoji]128591[/emoji] Prays fervently

[size=16pt]Just an FYI:

Any posts asking for codes will be deleted as spam since all they do is clutter up the thread with the same question over-and-over again.[/size]

[COLOR=#Red]*If you are contributing, please type the words "check-in code" along with the code in your post so others can utilize the search bar on the top right hand corner*[/COLOR]

Here is what you can do:

1. Go into the stores yourself and obtain the check-in code (post in the thread if you care to contribute)

2. Be patient and wait until you see the code(s) posted.

3. Type "check-in code" in the search bar on top right hand corner and it will bring up posts that contain codes.

Just an FYI:

Any posts asking for codes will be deleted as spam since all they do is clutter up the thread with the same question over-and-over again.

*If you are contributing, please type the words "check-in code" along with the code in your post so others can utilize the search bar on the top right hand corner*

Here is what you can do:

1. Go into the stores yourself and obtain the check-in code (post in the thread if you care to contribute)

2. Be patient and wait until you see the code(s) posted.

3. Type "check-in code" in the search bar on top right hand corner and it will bring up posts that contain codes.

#3 needs the biggest font

lol

and sort the results to the newest posts

Last edited:
Anyone know what the range is for a store to be selected? I'm in the SD area and I can only do San Diego and Costa Mesa... so I faked my location toward Costa Mesa thinking that I could grab Costa Mesa, SD, and then Los Ceritos. 

So when I did that SD is gone and it brought up all the stores near by but it showed stores at least 80 miles out... which makes no sense because SD should easily still be a choice. 

Worth to just get the extra store? Or try and win a second one in the home town of SD? LOL 

Last edited:
Lady @ champs just tried to play me & throw my ticket in a desk [emoji]128514[/emoji] Told her manager ASAP. Ya boy got a guaranteed pair now. New in-house policy she abides by. Let's see if lives up to her words. [emoji]128591[/emoji] Prays fervently

told you that fairlane champs is the shadiest place in the country

Doing 1 day raffles and not taking tickets period

SMH, spent $380 at Champs this Saturday. It showed the $380 on my vip thing but my status hasn't been changed to platinum so I only have a 7 min headstart. Can I cancel this and wait until tomorrow to get my 10 min headstart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom