Status
Not open for further replies.

you only need one 
smile.gif
What!!!

1 pair   

I need thr33 at least!

1 to rock,  2 to stock, 3 for the Flip, and 10 for a trip

Even though I get 10min, it seems I've even been striking out or waitlisted even on low hype gr's, ever since the dollar amount shows $0 on my apps. I've spent far over the required platinum amount within the year. :X
View media item 2469611

So Ive never used confirmed before, is it pointless unless you have that VIP head start? 
confirmed (adidas' app) and footapps are two distinct things ... the later has headstarts while Confirmed doesn't. WIth confirm you will need to tap and answer a question from 9 choices (this captcha is new for Confirmed) while the footapps you will not have to tap or do anything once you have maxed your headstart options -- just hope for the best. 

Even though I get 10min, it seems I've even been striking out or waitlisted even on low hype gr's, ever since the dollar amount shows $0 on my apps. I've spent far over the required platinum amount within the year. :X

keep in mind that more and more people become platinum vip with each passing day, so your chances does go down. 

every code i tried has failed, are they time sensitive now?
they've ALWAYS been time sensitive

Last edited:
If I buy $300 worth of stuff tmrw, will it update in time for VIP ?

Thanks
I'm already platinum. but I bought something last saturday and my total purchases updated late yesterday. You could try and if it didn't update before the deadline, just return the stuff you bought.

Good luck! 

You can switch back to "When using app only" for location services after check in, the app won't see beacons sometimes if it is only on when app is in use

my account also shows zero with status end date in '18 but definetly have hit on mostly every release....it might be more about the stores you are picking. Of course if this is the case knowing the ebb and flow of your sneakerhead community might help. Sometimes I take a chance at a store I know that will get a smaller allocation as the its locale will be less friendly to some than to others -- which means less going for 100 pairs and a great chance my 10 mins will help. 

my account also shows zero with status end date in '18 but definetly have hit on mostly every release....it might be more about the stores you are picking. Of course if this is the case knowing the ebb and flow of your sneakerhead community might help. Sometimes I take a chance at a store I know that will get a smaller allocation as the its locale will be less friendly to some than to others -- which means less going for 100 pairs and a great chance my 10 mins will help. 
bingo

Sorry noob questions.

Do the footsore usually round the amount you pay?
Example 229.99 = 230?

And do they also include the tax as points?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom