ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just won a local raffle at Storm Fashion but it's 90+ minutes away from me with the train and I can only pick them up between 8-9 am on saturday. Not sure yet if I'm gonna go up that early or just take the chance on ADC EU lol. Would be nice to go to bed on friday knowing I already have them secured.

Just won a local raffle at Storm Fashion but it's 90+ minutes away from me with the train and I can only pick them up between 8-9 am on saturday. Not sure yet if I'm gonna go up that early or just take the chance on ADC EU lol. Would be nice to go to bed on friday knowing I already have them secured.

I would just do it and get your secured pair locked than play the game of chance on ADC

Last edited:
There's usually nothing resell worthy sitting on footsites
sell for retail then. break even. take a slight loss. at the end of the day its whether or not taking a $10 loss is worth getting a better chance at securing a pair of yeezys. if it was a shoe i really wanted that would be a no brainer to me.

sell for retail then. break even. take a slight loss. at the end of the day its whether or not taking a $10 loss is worth getting a better chance at securing a pair of yeezys. if it was a shoe i really wanted that would be a no brainer to me.
It's hard enough to sell stuff like rare air 1s for half off on the secondary market. Might as well just buy stuff you can/will use.

I didn't see anything about Storm doing a raffle, where did you see the info?

Quick update y'all, I copped from Champs on Monday night around 7:30pm and my app is now showing Platinum VIP status :smokin

It's hard enough to sell stuff like rare air 1s for half off on the secondary market. Might as well just buy stuff you can/will use.
who says its gotta be something no one wants? your only goal is to hit that $300 right? contrary to popular belief people do still wear retros. grab a pair or two, hit your status,  knock 10-15 off retail price and sell it. like i said its about how much that status is worth to you. once you get it you wont have to do it again. if youre never going to shop at any of those locations otherwise you may be better off putting your eggs in another basket

who says its gotta be something no one wants? your only goal is to hit that $300 right? contrary to popular belief people do still wear retros. grab a pair or two, hit your status,  knock 10-15 off retail price and sell it. like i said its about how much that status is worth to you. once you get it you wont have to do it again. if youre never going to shop at any of those locations otherwise you may be better off putting your eggs in another basket
My footstores/sites only have stuff that people don't want sitting. Since most people in this situation are rushing to get that platinum status it's not like they can wait for the next decent retro to drop and sell for under retail.

Is this the Yeezy thread or the app thread
jig day today 
smokin.gif

5 $60 shoes

You can get tech fleece, knit, or other branded clothing.

Hell. Go in and buy a pack and split it and make your bread back and be good for the year.

Stop overthinking it.

The app is here to stay

Anyone else's FNL push the call back time to Friday? Salesperson at mine claimed calls would go out 12-5 PM on Friday...

Or you can just return it lol

My footstores/sites only have stuff that people don't want sitting. Since most people in this situation are rushing to get that platinum status it's not like they can wait for the next decent retro to drop and sell for under retail.
5 $60 shoes

You can get tech fleece, knit, or other branded clothing.

Hell. Go in and buy a pack and split it and make your bread back and be good for the year.

Stop overthinking it.

The app is here to stay
this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom