ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am letting you all know that you should focus on your size and your internet. I only saw one box because I accidently clicked it. It happened instantly as the picture loaded. I don't have a defeatest attitude. I am posting to let you know it was the size or my internet. Your the one saying it must have been me not clicking fast enough. There is no possible way I could have clicked any faster. 

I am letting you all know that you should focus on your size and your internet. I only saw one box because I accidently clicked it. It happened instantly as the picture loaded. I don't have a defeatest attitude. I am posting to let you know it was the size or my internet. Your the one saying it must have been me not clicking fast enough. There is no possible way I could have clicked any faster. 
There's a random element to it as well, picking the "correct" size or having faster internet or clicking the fastest doesn't guarantee anything. There's no guarantee.

Drove to OC to get into the zone had 5 friends try for me all Ls but I did get some bomb curry to make up for it lol. 

One of my friends BF ate on his size doe so I guess at least someone ate. 

got a friend who hit but has a flight at 7am saturday, is there a way to change the name?
:rofl: every release there's someone who knew they couldn't pick up but reserved anyway THEN try to put it together. This was a Monday question :lol:

roll.gif
every release there's someone who knew they couldn't pick up but reserved anyway THEN try to put it together. This was a Monday question
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom