ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I just came up with a great idea to help everyone cop yeezys but it'll have to be a community thing anyone down? @babyjs23 can you help me organize this not sure if it's against forum rules but I'd like to help everyone win shoes my heart is in the right place

wtf

it still travels the same route so if they wanna steal it, they can still steal it. Expediting it won't help if theres still crooked employees

Also, I think you misinterpret how karma works :lol:

Expediting means they have to move quicker LOL

but if its the same crooked employees, it means they just get to steal your package faster. You think expedite shipping means "extra insurance"?

Actually, as someone who worked at FedEx, I'm gonna tell y'all right now, it is 100% true that your package is more likely to get "lost" when it is shipped ground than when it is shipped express. Them ground dudes are a whole 'nother breed. Express packages are treated with more care because of the $$$. Because ground is cheap a lot more stuff gets swept under the rug

So if you are actually worried about your package being delivered, making sure it is expidited, or shipped EXPRESS will make your chances better for your package to get delivered safe and sound.

if adidas cant help everyone, you DEF aint helpin everyone
laugh.gif

I know we have a few hours left before finishline ends phone calls but have we only had one person say they won so far?

I know we have a few hours left before finishline ends phone calls but have we only had one person say they won so far?
Lots of stores are not going to be following the guidelines posted on the blog. I know that Water Tower place FNL said they were going to be making their calls today between 3 and 8 (I think, I know he said calls would end around 8). Another FNL around me said they would be placing their calls Friday afternoon. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom