ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn u got a supreme bike? How sway i wouldnt sell dat id be skatin through the hood bumpin prodigy
My wife really wants to keep it.

If the resale was going to cap at $2k, I'd keep it or at least use it.

First day prices got up to $4.5k, now have come back down to like $2.5k... which is normal.

I'm feeling the bike will be worth $7k plus fairly soon. That's what is making it tough to keep...

Makes no sense to me. Numbers supposedly somewhere between Bred and Cream. Supposedly Zebras were everyone's favorite maybe only when they were so limited. Hypebeast panic szn

Not surprised .... more folks are flipping and with the lack of experience in selling they tend to just under valuate and trying to 'make the sale'. with summer here in full swing folks are starting to wear thier pairs of Cream and in turn folks are getting to see them on foot and deciding they want them along with those who have worn out thier pair and want a crispy new pair - thus higher demand to reminisces supply gives you a higher pricepoint.

When does waitlist officially goto an L?

Monday ..... folks have a couple of hours to confirm the reservation SO check in to the app over the next few hours to make sure you don't sleep on coming off the waitlist (don't rely on push notification).

Time value of money. First thing I learned in my intro to finance course. You can sell now for a lower profit and invest again in something else. Or you could sit on something for months or even years. You'll make more money on that single item but not sure if you're really making more in the long run instead of selling now and investing in something else. 

Personally, I don't see sneakers has a good long term investment. They are far too volatile and a re-release or hype dying could kill their value. Who knows how long Yeezy hype or boost hype will last. 
Yeah I probably spend a lot more than I make.

It's really just a game to me. I like "winning" and have become very good at it.

Mostly I just tell my wife reselling off sets what I spend...

That's true as well.

I can see your point for shoes. Supreme on the other hand is pointless if you don't sit.

I've sold things like the Black MJ Hoodie, CDG AF1, Suptempos, etc... at next to nothing the day of the drop. The CDG Box was a good flip, but will go up much much higher.

I won't even get into what I sold the tape measures for... ugh... really should have sat on those.

The next thing you'll grow to learn is getting good at choosing what should sit and what you should flip right away.

Honestly just helps when you have a good amount of cushion $. You not pressed to sell right away.

I tend to sit on things because I take long to UnDS new shoes cause I'll be in love with my current rotation. As well as splitting time/my closet between two different coasts. Then the price of the DS item after time screams at my soul to flip

Monday ..... folks have a couple of hours to confirm the reservation SO check in to the app over the next few hours to make sure you don't sleep on coming off the waitlist (don't rely on push notification).
App says if you don't hear within 4 hours of reservations going live, the waitlist is a L. 

The next thing you'll grow to learn is getting good at choosing what should sit and what you should flip right away.

Honestly just helps when you have a good amount of cushion $. You not pressed to sell right away.

I tend to sit on things because I take long to UnDS new shoes cause I'll be in love with my current rotation. As well as splitting time/my closet between two different coasts. Then the price of the DS item after time screams at my soul to flip
Yeah there is no need to sell.

Between the bike and Zebras tomorrow I'll probably have close to $3k spent this week on stuff lol

But yeah I'm still learning all this. Only been trying since the Black Friday drop of the V2s at buying / reselling / etc...

Last edited:
Yeah there is no need to sell.

Between the bike and Zebras tomorrow I'll probably have close to $3k spent this week on stuff lol

Would love to hear the story of how you came up on that bike haha I went crazy when I seen it in the look book at the start of the year

Majority of people don't know how to invest and investing chump change is not really worth investing. You will get more profit holding the shoe and resell it later for higher than putting it in some investment that give you like a 7% return.
That's true as long as the shoes value hold (which is dependent on it not being re-released or hype not dying). Sellers that held on to Zebras after the original release took a huge potential loss for not selling earlier. I think Sole Supremacy said they took around a 25k loss because of the Zebra "re-stock." 

I feel like there were a lot of raffles but only like 5 stores announced winners.

I feel like through all social media I've seen 2 people win at Kith Miami and one is supposedly an out of town person that can't even make it to pick up the shoe. Smh

What does Kith do with unclaimed pairs if anybody knows?

Would love to hear the story of how you came up on that bike haha I went crazy when I seen it in the look book at the start of the year
All manual.

Refresh page like crazy starting at 10:59.

It came up about 5 seconds before 11.

Filled out CC details and submitted payment.

Few seconds of processing and got the order confirmation screen.

Just been getting faster and more accurate this year at the process with each week.

This is funny from UPS:

Weight: 130.00 lbs

That's true as long as the shoes value hold (which is dependent on it not being re-released or hype not dying). Sellers that held on to Zebras after the original release took a huge potential loss for not selling earlier. I think Sole Supremacy said they took around a 25k loss because of the Zebra "re-stock." 
I love NT financial. Everyone is an investor and a financial adviser.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom