ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADC by far #1 :smile:

But yeah I agree, doing raffles and app reservations would be taxing!

Splash gang Vs Anti Splash gang.

Tommorrow morning, I will try to get passed the splash page for the first time. Really have way more faith in YS tho

That's true as well.

I can see your point for shoes. Supreme on the other hand is pointless if you don't sit.

I've sold things like the Black MJ Hoodie, CDG AF1, Suptempos, etc... at next to nothing the day of the drop. The CDG Box was a good flip, but will go up much much higher.

I won't even get into what I sold the tape measures for... ugh... really should have sat on those.

I've sat on other supreme things like box logos, hyped up tees, north face, etc and in the end I don't feel like the couple of extra dollars are worth it. I get sick of seeing the item lol

put it this way, I copped the grey glow 750 and they were selling $1300-1400 right at release. I got offered frag 1's DS and turned it down thinking they were gonna explode in value and thinking people were gonna trade me 1-2 350 V1 for em :rofl:

didn't even sell em for 1k in the end when I waited 9 months to sell em

Splash gang Vs Anti Splash gang.

Tommorrow morning, I will try to get passed the splash page for the first time. Really have way more faith in YS tho
YS is great. Just need to be paying attention to social media and NT.

I would never trust a bot TBH, even one I wrote.

Each drop I end up closing carts about half way through. I still only buy enough I have CCs / Addresses / Names / Numbers for.

At some point I run out. I don't just use our address and multiple cards. That has been my biggest hurdle to getting 10+ pairs on ADC. I was more ballsy with the PP, and ADC didn't care...
I feel you. I'm copping local and will use my skills to cop for my boy who struck out. I don't get greedy.

put it this way, I copped the grey glow 750 and they were selling $1300-1400 right at release. I got offered frag 1's DS and turned it down thinking they were gonna explode in value and thinking people were gonna trade me 1-2 350 V1 for em
roll.gif

didn't even sell em for 1k in the end when I waited 9 months to sell em
I see it this way...

Right after release, you have the best shot of decent return. Pissed off people who took Ls and kids aren't iching to dump pairs yet.

If you wait a day you're toast.

At that point wait a few weeks / months.

I see it this way...

Right after release, you have the best shot of decent return. Pissed off people who took Ls and kids aren't iching to dump pairs yet.

If you wait a day you're toast.

At that point wait a few weeks / months.

Yep. You either sell immediately due to thirst. Or wait months to a year when they're all dried up.

won 5, 1 online needsupply raffle and 4 from footsite apps. what are numbers on these (us stock)?

won 5, 1 online needsupply raffle and 4 from footsite apps. what are numbers on these (us stock)?
Haven't paid attention, but I think at least 30k on ADC alone.

Will be similar to Creams. More than BREDs.

oh god I hit on undefeated la brea lmao. But their pick up window is till 10. The place I live is 45 minutes away. Still wanna try adc man. Not sure ima have time or nah damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom