ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sir are more annoying than my siblings.  Go find something better to do.
You're the one trying to sound bigger than and better than everyone complaining about sleep when you already have a pair locked up.. what's there to complain about you ate .. everyone here would love to be in your position yet you say some stuff that stirr the pot for people who are staying up trying to get a pair to wear and not just rock on "ice"

villa blocked my ip
frown.gif
Mine too. WTF 
laugh.gif

Just picked up my Fnl pair quick in and out would of been quicker i was standing in line outside store at 10 of 8 heard gate open nobody moved though. About 5 minutes later I'm like what are they doing in there why open gate amd not let people in. People at front of line like oh you got tickets go in man. People already camping for unclaimed pairs. Someone called while i was checking out asking about pairs.

The heel and sole still yellow

The english here made my head hurt.
a couple commas and periods wouldve cleaned that up nicely

Really annoyed with YS...

I found 350.ys early yesterday. I wrote an app to monitor it, then it started redirecting to ys.com later in the night so I took the app down.

Just had my normal app monitoring ys.com and got to the pc just too late, tried carting unicorn sizes though...

Oh well... pretty sure I'll get a few pairs on ADC. Already have OGs for my wife and myself, so just resale.

wow villa blocked my ip too. I only refreshed like 3 times damn

anyone know if there's anything I can do to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom