ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that happen
I'm guessing he was practicing for the next drop and saw the restock happen, carted his size but still had the women's boots in his cart and when he went to checkout, the zeebs were OOS but the boots went through :lol:

Last edited:
I'm guessing he was practicing for the next drop and saw the restock happen, carted his size but still had the women's boots in his cart and when he went to checkout, the zeebs were OOS but the boots went through
laugh.gif

How does that happen
I'm guessing he was practicing for the next drop and saw the restock happen, carted his size but still had the women's boots in his cart and when he went to checkout, the zeebs were OOS but the boots went through :lol:

This happened to me on Kith when the midUBs dropped. I carted a pair of the UB and a pair of the Trail boost and ended up with only the Trailboosts

I'm guessing he was practicing for the next drop and saw the restock happen, carted his size but still had the women's boots in his cart and when he went to checkout, the zeebs were OOS but the boots went through
laugh.gif
o no bby he dun did it

Last edited:
Checked out as guest with PayPal but when it reloaded it said some bag error. Adidas will charged card but got no email, so means probably didn't get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom