ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Know a reseller who paid over 1.5 for around 10 pairs on February .... he just told me he hitted 42 pairs today, his pairs, and from kids selling at 350-450 lmao 

Don't know how to feel. I like the guy not gonna lie, he has a Master in Business from an Uni in Dubai , he's from DC, he's really young too , man I think that guy have hit on everything since I meet him back in december 2015 , he's still has NMD OGs from the first drop, don't know if the man is either too smart, or too  ... idk why I don't see myself doing that , it feels weird, sure he's making some REALLY FAT good bills, but ... well idk hahah it isn't odd ... and so what you do for a living ? I resale sneakers at 300% the price mark after 6 months - 1 year of their initial release date, and you ? 

I don't see myself drifting apart from the "culture" growing up, but man the more you're into it the more materialistic, detached and senseless you become , whenever we hang out I'm like "The weather is nice isn't it ?" - "Why is it raining money?" "Well ok ..." lol 

It just seemed outrageous and wanted to share haha 

Know a reseller who paid over 1.5 for around 10 pairs on February .... he just told me he hitted 42 pairs today, his pairs, and from kids selling at 350-450 lmao 

Don't know how to feel. I like the guy not gonna lie, he has a Master in Business from an Uni in Dubai , he's from DC, he's really young too , man I think that guy have hit on everything since I meet him back in december 2015 , he's still has NMD OGs from the first drop, don't know if the man is either too smart, or too  ... idk why I don't see myself doing that , it feels weird, sure he's making some REALLY FAT good bills, but ... well idk hahah it isn't odd ... and so what you do for a living ? I resale sneakers at 300% the price mark after 6 months - 1 year of their initial release date, and you ? 

I don't see myself drifting apart from the "culture" growing up, but man the more you're into it the more materialistic, detached and senseless you become , whenever we hang out I'm like "The weather is nice isn't it ?" - "Why is it raining money?" "Well ok ..." lol 

Cmon now. You know better than to put my business out there like that

"You can't knock the hustle"

Wow you guys didn't hit

Ya'll the last 2 people I would ever think that wouldn't cop at least 1 pair??? 
frown.gif

Wow you guys didn't hit

Ya'll the last 2 people I would ever think that wouldn't cop at least 1 pair??? :frown:

yea, adc been improving on their support..surprised how far they got within 2 month.. many or jig works best now.

other sites weren't that hard though :smokin

Last edited:
Wow you guys didn't hit

Ya'll the last 2 people I would ever think that wouldn't cop at least 1 pair??? :frown:

Driving during YS, I did cart and could not pull over in time to get my info submitted.

Splashtown on ADC, where I thought it was a lock.

Was out of town Tuesday so I couldn't enter FNL raffle. SP raffle didn't happen.

Like 15x2 different online raffles didn't come through.

Helpful thread member told me Shiekh near me had gotten extra pairs, fcfs, but I had to go to sleep because I had to leave for work at 2.

Sleeping and missed YS Restock.

Never even saw carts anywhere else but OTH or whatever. Cartjacked.

I took a major L.... I even paid for a slot with RSVPKINGZ and they **** the bed on me....im still defeated in copping yeezys man..... cant get one pair for myself for nothing... think im fixing to just read between the lines and give up on grabbing a pair of yeezys.

it seen you eat up pairs
smokin.gif
congrats
Driving during YS, I did cart and could not pull over in time to get my info submitted.

Splashtown on ADC, where I thought it was a lock.

Was out of town Tuesday so I couldn't enter FNL raffle. SP raffle didn't happen.

Like 15x2 different online raffles didn't come through.

Helpful thread member told me Shiekh near me had gotten extra pairs, fcfs, but I had to go to sleep because I had to leave for work at 2.

Sleeping and missed YS Restock.

Never even saw carts anywhere else but OTH or whatever. Cartjacked.
Can't believe what I'm reading ... 

Lol!!! That dude sound like he got the juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom