ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like folks ate good off this release and dont have any complaints. Cats were talking about getting upwards of 9 pairs yesterday. Sounded like the red/oreo/olive release
True 
smokin.gif

I struck out hard, really wanted a pair. Hoping Monday's raffle emails come in a clutch with a W

I wonder how many people would have had belugas as their #1 yeezy before the restock announcement. Yeezys are pretty much exclusive shoes which inevitably lead to the most limited one being the most popular and sought after

I wonder how many people would have had belugas as their #1 yeezy before the restock announcement. Yeezys are pretty much exclusive shoes which inevitably lead to the most limited one being the most popular and sought after
I would. I had the voice of zebras or beluga. And went beluga...the said whatever and got frag 1 too lol

I already see people have begun to move Zebras down the V2 totem pole.

I guess it's not "exclusive" enough anymore because a few months ago almost everybody had them in their top 3 :lol:  

I think it's most have finally seen them in hand and realized they aren't that great

I like the zebra cause other than the 750, all i had was black yeezys, the pb, the red stripe, the green, and the oreo. thats why i got rid of the red, oreo, and pb, all the same shoe, and the v2 kills the pb in comfort.

zebra is dope other than the beluga, very different cw that stand out to me. glad for the rerelease and that i was able to cop. and thank the NT member who posted the culver city code for shiekh cause thats how i won.

prolly gonna rock em today. its nice out in LA
I can understand the "different" angle if your rotation is mostly yeezys or those type of shoes. But coming from a practical angle if I want something different I just wear a different shoe lol benefits of not being in the boost only gang. Not saying you by any means.

Buyers. These are the people who truly loves sneakers and want to wear them.
I paid over a G for them few months back and every time I pay resell it hurts. But I did it because I used to get majority of it back after I resold my worn pairs. But this restock makes me think I should never pay resell again. Its too much of a financial burden for middle class citizen like me to continue gambling on the value of sneakers not tanking.

Just think about how easy it would be if everybody kept it to only buying one or even two pairs.

The zebra's are hands down #1 for me.  They're super unique, loud, and I loved them since pics surfaced of Kanye rocking them.  

When I got my 1st pair on the drop in Feb I was ready to rock the heck out of them, but then was told of the restock and my friend begged me to sell.  So I listened to him, cashed out at $1350 and ended up with 3 pair yesterday.  

Last edited:
View media item 2420905

If these arent in your top 3 then your list is trash. My #1.

This is the only yeezy that looks great in photos and doesn't deliver in person. Almost every pic has it looking like its a mean infrared/orange, like a darker version of the belugas but in person it's arguably salmon pink. Not a bad shoe by any means but not at the top of my list at all and it gets beat out by the actual black/red v2s because of that.

I didn't eat yesterday but my head is held high and I'm feeling good about the remaining raffles and Barney's. A late meal is better than no meal so we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom