ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got through the line early on, checked out, went back and did it 4 more times. Caught the 6th pair through the restock.
did you use all different cards or you have multiple orders on 1 card?

Last edited:

did you use all different cards or you have multiple orders on 1 card?
Well, I used different cards when the Creams dropped but I started realizing that YS doesn't care about multiple orders. So, I'm doing a little experiment this time. I used the same card for all the 6 orders LOL. Let's see what happens. 
laugh.gif

Well, I used different cards when the Creams dropped but I started realizing that YS doesn't care about multiple orders. So, I'm doing a little experiment this time. I used the same card for all the 6 orders LOL. Let's see what happens. 
laugh.gif
let us know how that pans out, would love to do the same thing next drop if possible haha

For me, Belugas are way better than Zebras because they're versatile, you can wear them with almost anything.

Ready for the greens to release though, they might be my second favorite V2.

laugh.gif
if 2 of them are shipped you should be fine.

Nevermind, just saw the mismatched shoes :smh: then again it looks better than Top 3s :lol:
u trippin. i looked at top 3s as a gimmick initially, until i rocked them. top 3s are easily one of the illest 1 drops in recent years imo. very unique and easy to rock. not to mention they look hella dope on foot.

I like money [emoji]128176[/emoji].........

I buy what I like

I buy what I don't like if your willing to buy it from me at higher price....

Yeezy logic

Right. I get it from a come up perspective, and I have no complaints on people capitalizing on a crazy market, but we have clowns in here saying how ugly a shoe is but still buying them to "beat into the ground" [emoji]128514[/emoji] There's no logic in that.

Last edited:

I like money [emoji]128176[/emoji].........

I buy what I like

I buy what I don't like if your willing to buy it from me at higher price....

Yeezy logic
Right. I get it from a come up perspective, and I have no complaints on people capitalizing on a crazy market, but we have clowns in here saying how ugly a shoe is but still buying them to "beat into the ground" [emoji]128514[/emoji] There's no logic in that.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

To impress Hypebeast Bois ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom