ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what was this adc jig ive been hearing of lately? aka splash bypass
it was to go to the CA Yeezy sold out page which had the set HMAC and then refresh to US Yeezy page and by-pass. You'd think Adidas would change it up but apparently not.

Last edited:
1/3 shipped from ADC
1/2 shipped from YS

Let's begin
nerd.gif
For ADC, did you use different cards/addresses? 

I love YS man. For #TeamNoSleep it’s the easiest way to grab a pair. The random drop times are great man. My Creams shipped from them the following Wednesday and arrived Friday. Hopefully the Zebras arrive that quick from them.
roll.gif
 Every drop I tell myself I'll either pull and all-nighter, or sleep very early and wake up early for the YS drops. Nope - didn't happen again 
laugh.gif
 I'm weak bruh 
frown.gif

Some of you.m make me so sick

Copping so many pairs y'all even have pairs as gym shoes
sick.gif

**** this thread
Wait, didn't you score like 3 pairs of Creams though???
Those reps are crazy good as they keep making new batches to make them 1 of 1 to the authentic pair.

Another reason for me to go retail or bust with Yeezys.
Retail or bust is the way to go. At the end of the day, they're just shoes to me. If I miss, there's gonna be another shoe. Besides, a lot of people probably assume legit Yeezys on-feet are fake anyway, so there's that 
roll.gif

it was to go to the CA Yeezy sold out page which had the set HMAC and then refresh to US Yeezy page and by-pass. You'd think Adidas would change it up but apparently not.
i tried that it didnt work, i opend adc.ca then opend adc tab and still splashing. maybe i effed up and was suppose to refresh the ad.ca page?

That cop I can sincerely congratulate you on because of the low numbers. Don't take the pics personal. Just didn't care for your ADC Easy comment.
Understand?

Edit: and you wear the shoes. Good.
cops are always "easy" when they actually get through. then when the same people strike out, they complain and say its BS. its the same every release

Last edited:
I really screwed myself when it came to YS.

I set an alarm for 6:30, but woke up naturally at 5:30. I decided to go back to sleep for that extra hour smh.

I think the fact that I already knew I won a pair from the Sivas raffle made me too comfortable.

If I didn't already have a pair locked up, I would've gotten up at 5:30. Probably would've set a wayyy earlier alarm too.

The people who trades zebras for kaws 4s are the real winners

In 2017 people don't even wear their hyped shoes. They just take ig pics and hope either for

A. Quick flip

B. Hold on to for stock reasons.

Was told I was crazy for Un-Ds'ing my Kaws for my 30th birthday.

I'm like bruh the 6 pairs of creams I got paid for these I'm Gucci.

It's nice to just have some Heat on ur feet

Rather than flipping everything to go buy more white UB's and Gr NMDs

In 2017 people don't even wear their hyped shoes. They just take ig pics and hope either for

A. Quick flip

B. Hold on to for stock reasons.

Was told I was crazy for Un-Ds'ing my Kaws for my 30th birthday.

I'm like bruh the 6 pairs of creams I got paid for these I'm Gucci.

It's nice to just have some Heat on ur feet

Rather than flipping everything to go buy more white UB's and Gr NMDs
yeah the people that traded zebras for kaws came up heavy.

I would retire from the game after that.

Out of pure anger

Would never buy another adidas again [emoji]128514[/emoji] (Petty)

Last edited:
i tried that it didnt work, i opend adc.ca then opend adc tab and still splashing. maybe i effed up and was suppose to refresh the ad.ca page?
You were suppose to refresh the ad.ca page to ad.us

and if you are familiar with SM script you could have used the script to cart regardless of if you made it past splash because the HMAC was set. 
do you know if this the first time that has worked on a release?
It allegedly worked with the cream release and theoretically could continue to work as long as an HMAC was used on the release. But we can assume Adidas could potentially have separate HMAC for CA and USA for the next release but we won't know until well next release lol. 

Different cards and emails but same address for ADC.
Different card but same address and email for YS. That was by accident though lol
yeezy supply, you should be good. tbh, you could've used the same card too and they will probably shipped them all. they don't care anymore.

adidas though, im curious if both ship.. never heard of adidas shipping multiples to the same address but under different cards/emails.

Like I said yesterday. I'm keeping my spare pair of zebras for the moment (as long as ADC EU ships them lol). Gonna keep them for A) trade bait for the green pair if those come out since I NEED those B) When they go up a bit in price for DS pairs in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom