ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually someone posted that one of their CEO's is very experienced in Cybersecurity which explains why they take so many precautions against bots.
In those same cyber security classes they taught the students, "If there is a major malfunction on your site, act professional: Send an email to your customers with the phrase, "It's cool, bro. I got you.  Gonna get this site up and running right after I get a lift home from my ma after playing at my buddy Jimmy's house."

Site is frozen like this for me now:

If this was a movie, this is where I would realize the site was trying to tell me something in an alien language.  I would spend months decoding this, and when I finally unlocked its meaning I would inadvertently open up a gate through which an alien spacecraft would enter and enslave our planet. 

Then, when I was getting whipped and tortured by my alien captors, I would mutter, "Psshh, typical SneakersNStuff B.S."

SNS needs to fix this though so I can stop checking and focus on some work. Knowing my luck the two hours I get pulled away is when the raffle gets fixed.

Last edited:
Don't worry everyone will get to enter and sns will happily award everyone politely written L emails & 10% off their site as compensation
wink.gif
Fixed that for you.  
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom