ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet one or two at the most in this thread actually hit on this raffle. They probably don't have many pairs. 

You guys are funny though , 4 hours for a raffle with a few pairs with hundreds of thousands signing up for it. What is the chance you going to win? Like .001%
ITs a long shot but I didnt lucky at all this release, so what do i have to lose by entering. Just sucks that people who ate with multiples are entering as well. I know people can do whatever they like, its available for everyone, but still.

Hopefully either this raffle or Barneys blesses me

for anyone who's stuck on the shipping page, change the state to a different state, then change back. that loaded the payment page for me

ITs a long shot but I didnt lucky at all this release, so what do i have to lose by entering. Just sucks that people who ate with multiples are entering as well. I know people can do whatever they like, its available for everyone, but still.

Hopefully either this raffle or Barneys blesses me
You lost hours of your time..... unless you just refresh it every 30 mins then I guess you didn't lose anything

You guys are funny though , 4 hours for a raffle with a few pairs with hundreds of thousands signing up for it. What is the chance you going to win? Like .001%
4% 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom