ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
why the **** would ssense do this, i ******* asked them yesterday they said they didnt receive  them yet ******* *****

Last edited:
Depends where you live.

$100k in San Francisco? Yeah that's average.

$100k somewhere in the Midwest or any other place with low cost of living? That's good money!

There's celebrities that make millions that are sneaker heads.

I live in Alabama and make over 100k and it's nothing. I travel and almost everywhere in America it's nothing. It's not poverty. But with normal expenses some making 100k will be making calculated purchases and would not spend money as frivolous as A-list celebrities. That was the discussion. Someone making 100k wouldn't spend 600-1k on resell shoes on a normal basis if they have any financial competence

No that was NOT the discussion...

Dude stated you are not rich if you have to buy shoes to resell them.

Then I told him I knew dudes that make over $100k and over $1Million and they buy, collect and resell shoes on the side.

They are considered rich! THAT was the discussion.

ssense has stock?

thehellamIlookingat.gif

I wonder if ssense gonna restock after cancelling orders from accounts that never got the email.

I guess that leave ShoePalace(?) and Barneys....Don't want to pay resell but the time might be this weekend If I am going to smh

Is it fair to assume at this point that if ADC is stuck on 2, you're cancelled?
nah, 2 of mine updated this morning but were shipped yesterday morning. My last 4 still on Step 2 but they probably already shipped knowing Adidas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom