ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone aware of this method of boosting footsite accounts, if you buy something then return it it'll keep the balance on your VIP account still? I've used them for a long time but just recently learned of this, any validity to it?

So anyone aware of this method of boosting footsite accounts, if you buy something then return it it'll keep the balance on your VIP account still? I've used them for a long time but just recently learned of this, any validity to it?
yes, it works. Kept my platnium vip after making returns a few days ago. 

It lasts for a little it should eventually adjust back after everything processes. Unless you return with no receipt and don't use your vip but then you get store credit only.

My Siva's pair from Barcelona arrive today, before my Yeezy Supply pair does from Calabasas.  

laugh.gif

It lasts for a little it should eventually adjust back after everything processes. Unless you return with no receipt and don't use your vip but then you get store credit only.
Not true.. I bought two pairs of UNC 11s on my girl's account. Returned them both months ago and account is still platinum.

Whether it's marked on the account or has a negative effect I can't say for sure.

Not true.. I bought two pairs of UNC 11s on my girl's account. Returned them both months ago and account is still platinum.

Whether it's marked on the account or has a negative effect I can't say for sure.

My friend did it to get royals and it went away after a few weeks so idk then

seen sns ig story looks like theyre "manually" looking thru the raffles and will pick winners today. hope ntfam get those delayed dubs

Seen at least 3 fellow swedes in our local Yeezy group who won now. Seems like they're going from lower sizes and up. Saw one guy winning 20 minutes ago for a 8.5 or 9.

and you haven't made any other purchases on the account at all?

Nope. I guess it's possible the associates aren't doing the return right, or the information doesn't line up though.

The first return they asked for my phone number and I gave mine, which is not the same # on my girl's account. The last few returns I got tired of giving them my phone number so I gave a bogus one.

Nope. I guess it's possible the associates aren't doing the return right, or the information doesn't line up though.

The first return they asked for my phone number and I gave mine, which is not the same # on my girl's account. The last few returns I got tired of giving them my phone number so I gave a bogus one.
account didn't hit on any reservations either?

Still so salty over SNS, I know I had a slim to none chance to hit to begin with, but I was only available for the first 30 minutes of that raffle nonsense. Of course, the time it's up and running I'm completely unable to get to my phone.

Grats to those who hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom