ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

After a Spartan Race 
nerd.gif
hahaha i just got a chance to catch up... 

Phew, just caught up on like 40 pages.  Somebody mentioned that they think YS is B grades and I have to agree.  My adidas pair is way better quality than the YS pair.  Also, did anyone notice that the labels are different between YS and Adidas?

Phew, just caught up on like 40 pages.  Somebody mentioned that they think YS is B grades and I have to agree.  My adidas pair is way better quality than the YS pair.  Also, did anyone notice that the labels are different between YS and Adidas?
i only caught ys...someone chime in on my B grades

Yeah no way they're b-grades...
You just got a good pair from ADC and a bad one from YS

Different labels are because ADC has all US labels and YS has both international and US labels on some of their boxes

The quality issues are just due to the fact that it was a mass produced shoe and ADC QC isn't great

I am lucky enough to get two pairs from adidas uk, and now having forwarder company ship to us. anyone knows if I combine two pairs together in the same box, will it increase chance of import tax?

I am lucky enough to get two pairs from adidas uk, and now having forwarder company ship to us. anyone knows if I combine two pairs together in the same box, will it increase chance of import tax?
If the value is under $800 then there will be no import tax

Thanks for clarifying guys.  You're right, QC is all over the place.  Probably just my YS pair had terrible quality.  The midsole part has a small chip where it meets with the piss yellow area.  ADC pair doesn't have that problem and I didn't observe any glue problems either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom