ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before everyone jumps down my throat, let me just come out and say that I own 4 pairs of Yeezy Boosts and they have all been from Adidas.com or GOAT.

THAT BEING SAID

I'm looking for some replica cream whites. They're just too... clean.. to pay top dollar for so I'd rather have a cheaper pair that won't make me cry if I scuff/stain them.

Does anyone have any recommendations for me as far as websites go?
nike talk is not the place for this question google is your friend.

Smh. No paper under your pair.
laugh.gif
my dog doesn't shed 
laugh.gif

also, I'm asian so we don't wear shoes in the house so our floors are extra clean

Last edited:
I'm totally with you on that, but the all white is just too scary for me. If you don't have any suggestions then it's fine

You're scared to wear a cream colored sneaker? What the hell has this world come to?? Man up and just rock them.

White colored shoes don't get that dirty unless you deliberately beat them. As long as you don't wear them everyday you'll be fine. I used to buy white on white AF1 in the early 2000s and they didn't get beat that fast

my ADC pair got delivered, was hoping for an extra free pair to show up :rofl:

didn't happen though

Quote:

Most people on here have too many shoes anyway. They wear them a few times and move on to the next one.
I mean the dude said he has a few pair of yeezys anyway so his rotation would be different so less chance of it getting dirty than if it was his only pair of yeezys that he would wear everyday. I still stick by my theory that the more yeezys you have, the less you tend to care about a specific pair 
laugh.gif

I mean the dude said he has a few pair of yeezys anyway so his rotation would be different so less chance of it getting dirty than if it was his only pair of yeezys that he would wear everyday. I still stick by my theory that the more yeezys you have, the less you tend to care about a specific pair :lol:

Blame sneaker twitter and shoetubers.

Ole duck walking. Condoms on shoes, spraying spermicide all over them before they try them on.

It's like they want to have sex but once they feel the moist and warm locale...it scares them and they zip back up.

He's acting like just because he said "Before everyone jumps down my throat" that people aren't able to criticize him for wanting to buy fakes

It's many people's opinions here that fakes are in bad taste. You're gonna get some flack on here regardless of your opinion on fakes because the people around here don't like them

If you don't wanna get them dirty don't get a pair of all white shoes. They will still get dirty even if they're fake

Last edited:
He's acting like just because he said "Before everyone jumps down my throat" that people aren't able to criticize him for wanting to buy fakes

It's many people's opinions here that fakes are in bad taste. You're gonna get some flack on here regardless of your opinion on fakes because the people around here don't like them

If you don't wanna get them dirty don't get a pair of all white shoes. They will still get dirty even if they're fake

Basically he's saying he doesn't wanna pay $400+ for shoes to scuff and dirty

a good fake is probably gonna cost you $150+ either way so I mean if you wanna spend that much on fakes... sweet :lol:

People are going to buy fakes if they want to buy fakes.  

Who really cares?  Let people spend their money on what they want and wear what they want.  

Not my feet. 

Basically he's saying he doesn't wanna pay $400+ for shoes to scuff and dirty

a good fake is probably gonna cost you $150+ either way so I mean if you wanna spend that much on fakes... sweet :lol:

Lol yep

I knew the flack was coming, that was fine and expected. I also got the help I needed so I'm not sure why people like you are keeping the conversation afloat. 
Wasn't attacking you, just sharing my opinion on the matter
Would've been happy to help you had I seen the your post earlier but apparently another member led you down the same path I would've

Just stating I'd personally never would rock fakes because I don't see the point of trying to hop on a wave when I don't have something legitimate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom