ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still copping all 3
nerd.gif
its only 2 fam

People are really paying $800+ for Belugas? Lol why? Don't they know Beluga 2.0 is dropping in October? Basically the same shoe without the giant stripe and addition of a pull tab

Last edited:
Sucks the Dark Greens aren't dropping...Was really looking forward to getting a pair...

On the bright side though...Maybe this means the Runners are coming this year...Lots of time between now and October ~ December...

Most likely another V2 will be dropping. Or YM could just be creating hype and then they will announce that the dark greens are back on lol

People are really paying $800+ for Belugas? Lol why? Don't they know Beluga 2.0 is dropping in October? Basically the same shoe with the pull tab
Its really not though. One has a giant stripe while one just has some letters.

Anyone still stuck on step 2 on ADC? Order confirmed but not packed yet? I haven't called them yet because I'm planning on waiting to at least Monday or Tuesday. I heard someone on the thread say they're behind sooo... :/

EDIT: Payments still pending as of yesterday on my bank account but it disappeared today, however its still showing pending on paypal... whats that mean? it usually goes back on later right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom